- Katie's favourite grapes to work with are Muscat and Grenache Blanc, so it's just natural that together they are a match made in heaven.
- This fragrant drop is bursting to the seams with a floral bouquet of elderflowers and honeysuckle balanced perfectly with subtle citrus and apple flavours.
- Crack open a bottle and pour yourself a chilled glass. This pairs perfectly with sunshine.
- Gruner Veltliner is the most grown grape variety in our region and also the main grape variety in our winery.
- Naked Wines was searching for wine from our region, we were thrilled when the Archangels picked our wine. So now they made it possible, that the peppery taste of the Weinviertel will be available for all Angels.
- The ripe grapes are smoothly pressed and cool fermented. Further ageing is done in stainless steel tanks. This preserves the fruitiness of the wine. It is fresh and fruity with typical flavours of Gruner Veltliner, hints of apples and citrus and smooth spiciness.
Monika & Karl - Winemakers