Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- I was lucky enough to use Angel funding to select three very special, sustainably grown vineyards, producing amazingly concentrated, inky Zinfandel with a lot of structure.
- I try to use a delicate touch to bring out the best in the fruit and really make the Zinfandel grapes shine in the soils I call home.
- Lavishing this fruit with lots of TLC in the winery, I've created a sumptuous, high-end wine that you can afford to open any day of the week.
- Stephen’s a Naked legend and knows how to make epic wines that deliver big flavour at great value.
- The proof is in this Cabernet. A lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for less than you might think. Leave it to breathe and you are rewarded by juicy plum and blueberry flavours, smokey aromas and a dash of vanilla spice.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Crack open a bottle, put your feet up and relax after hard day’s work.
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
American winemaker Stephen makes some of the New World's most sought after wines. Very unlike the over-done fruit bombs you've come to expect, this modern Shiraz is mega classy.
When we asked Stephen to make us a little side project, he jumped at the chance. He still gets to be his own boss and thanks to Angel funding you get his top-shelf talent at middle-shelf prices.
Ruby red in the glass, this delightful wine is full of mellow dark fruit, spicy black pepper and a smooth taste of smoky oaky warmth
- Naked USA have had this wine for years and Angels across the pond just can’t get enough of it so we thought we should get our hands on some to see what all the fuss is about...
- Unlike previous vintages, this time Alex personally picked which blocks of Chenin to use - meaning this years’ is better than ever. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that she could invest so much more time and money into the project so consider this her thank you to you!
- Crisp, fresh and a real everyday glugger - make sure you drink this one whilst it’s young to make the most out of all those delicious citrus flavours (although if you did wait a bit longer these would develop into gorgeous tropical notes so we guess it’s a win win!)