- Oscar and Mario, our two Portuguese powerhouses from the Duoro Valley, have come together to create this spectacular port full of colour and flavour. It’s their grapes so you really can expect the best!
- This unique blend was made with huge amounts of patience and care and allowed to mature for 3 years; giving it the elegance, smoothness and balance that they know our Angels love.
- It’s bursting at the seams with red and black fruit (think wild fruits and cherries) so grab a bottle and enjoy it amongst friends and family; exactly how Oscar and Mario intended.
- My dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you. Firstly, I must say that if you ever believe in someone, don't ever give up as dreams are possible.
- My dream was to make a rosé Port, a delightful, light, slightly sweet, mouthful of sheer intoxication. Pauline, my Archangel argued, trapped the boss on an aeroplane for 2 hours, got more Angels on board and finally she persuaded Naked to make it happen!
- I'm absolutely overwhelmed and so proud that we all pulled together to help. My heart has soared and floated off the rooftops!
- This port is lovingly aged for 4 years in stainless steel vats, a delicious sweet and aromatic port to drink chilled or on the rocks
- Superb fruity intensity, with a great balance between acidity and sweetness. For something different try mixing with tonic water and fresh mint!
- The Quevedo family have some great pairing suggestions, try it with Cured Ham & Melon as a starter or with Baked Peach for dessert
- Lovingly aged for 3 years in stainless steel vats, this is a versatile fruity Port
- Red fruits shine through, think of cherries, raspberries and redcurrant with a little plum too
- Oscar has some great food pairing ideas for this delicious ruby Port. Try it with dates & bacon as a canape, or with an indulgent chocolate mousse for dessert
- Recently awarded a whopping 88 points by Wine Spectator!
- Every year on the tour Angels have asked me about Tawny Port. I used to say that one day it would come, sooner or later. And here it is now!
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar - Winemaker