WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- What 4th generation winemaker Pierre doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing. He just seems to have the knack of making feel-good wine at a rock 'n' roll price.
- Picking only the best grapes from the best parcels in the Rhone, this rose is packed full of bright red berries, fresh raspberries and juicy white peach.
- Crack open this elegant tipple and serve nicely chilled with some spicy tapas. Delicious.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- Thanks to your votes in the Winemaker of the Year competition, I was able to make this exciting new wine especially for Angels...
- One of my favourite grapes, Terret Bourret, combined with just a touch of Picpoul creates an exceptional, light, fresh wine, a wine with elegance and length. Thanks to your support and funding, Angels and Archangels, this wine can come back to life.
- And, as you probably all now know, every bottle that you enable me to produce, every bottle that you buy, every bottle that you drink, every bottle shared between friends or with your posts on Naked Wines, is another brick in the wall of my new winery!
- The Minervois may be known for rich, savoury reds, but it’s a little-known secret that the limestone-rich soils are also the perfect place to grow white vineyards… Luckily, Ben’s your man on the inside.
- Ben’s latest Angel offering is a perfectly balanced wine: beautiful length and texture from the Morrillon grape, a classy touch of acidity from the Colombard, and a crisp refreshing nose from the Sauvignon Blanc.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine.
Pierre's namesake is a masterclass in elegant French winemaking – and the perfect match with an oooozing Brie.
It begins with cinnamon and spice on the nose… then pow! The mouth is all jammy red fruit, with a splash of vanilla and mellow French oak to finish.
You could buy yourself a £20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Or you could help yourself to this rather tasty number - if it weren't for the label you really would be none the wiser!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Pierre, has lived up to his reputation as our resident Rhone Valley master once again with his brand new Rhone Blanc made from the best Grenache grapes in the region.
- It's a glorious pale sunrise gold in colour, with a refreshing floral nose. You get a lot of bang for your buck in the flavour department - this is a wine with the length, balance and complexity you'd expect from a classy French number that's three times the price.
- Pierre runs a tight ship and works as closely as he can with the grapes to make sure he's keeping flavours as concentrated and elegant as possible whilst also keeping his process super clean and sustainable.
- Naked faves Joost and Miguela Villebois have found a pot of gold in the Loire Valley... to be more exact, pale gold Chardonnay!
- The Loire Valley is the new ‘cool climate’ hot spot for top class Chardonnay. For years it was used exclusively for sparkling Crémant de Loire, despite the amazing aromatic quality of the Chardonnay grapes in their own right. The Villebois decided to put this to the test...
- ...and they did not disappoint! This is a Chardonnay with all the impeccable Villebois style we've come to expect. An oh so elegant blend of peach and pear, with a crisp grapefruit zing to round it all off.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With over 90% of Angels loving the previous vintages and voting with their feet to buy it again, Joost's Sauvignon is one of our most popular wines. So fill your boots folks because the 2019 is here, and it's a belter.
- It's French, it's French Sauvignon, it's French Sauvignon from the Loire. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to YOU and thousands of other Angels.
- Its beauty lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality.
- Having worked in the Rhône Valley for years Ben knows some really top-notch grape growers. He'd always dreamt of making a world-class Côtes du Rhône, but never had the money.
- That was until thousands of you crowned him your 2011 Winemaker of the Year. He used the prize money (and his expertise) to source the grapes to bring you this deep, ripe red and it's been back every year since!
- Perfumed, silky smooth and dangerously easy to drink - this crowd pleasing wonder is perfect for drinking right now.