WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is to a mid-range supermarket wine what a monster truck is to a fiat panda. It's a big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who made it also makes one of Chile's most famous, and expensive wines.
- If you could get hold of one of his famous wines, you'd be paying over £30 a bottle. Luckily for you, you can buy his very own, non-famous, creation from us at a much more reasonable price.
- If you ever wanted to invest in a Naked wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
The combination of a classic variety such as Cabernet Sauvignon with Carignan is not so common to find in the world, yet the result of using a little bit of quality Chilean Carignan in the blend is beautiful.
- The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes come from right near the coast of the Pacific Ocean, and the Carignan is planted a bit more inland to enjoy the warmer weather and bring out the fruitiness of the grapes.
- It’s fruity and refreshing, has a delicate structure built on soft tannins and is a perfect choice if you are looking to try something new!
- This wine is a unique blend from old vines that will show you a different, but real, face of Chile.
- It’s a soft and gentle red that’s full of character and has notes of delicious fruits.
- The wine is easy to drink in a very friendly way, quickly inviting a second glass...or two. I hope you enjoy it Angels!
Chile is Pinot Noir Paradise - hot days and cold nights, an ultra long growing season, a thick blanket of fog (nature’s air conditioning), and just the right amount of water.
Deep ruby red, this wine is packed full of strawberries, raspberries and delicate violet aromas. Enough to get anyone's mouth watering.
Connie recommends a delicious fish dish, baked with cheese ‘a la parmesana’ as the ultimate match for her Pinot. Sounds dreamy!
Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
Luca aims to produce wines that are as natural as possible, that really express the grapes and the place they were grown.
His blend is a fruit sensation; bringing together the body of the Cariñena of San Javier and the fruitiness of Itata. In his own words, ‘rare are the winemakers that dare to blend regions, but it works and definitely delivers’.
- Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
- It’s difficult for outliers like Luca to sell their delicious low-yield artisan wines. With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault is packed with intense, explosive red fruit with a long, satisfying finish. Incredible value at just £8.99 a bottle