- My Kimbao X is a celebration of 10 years making wines for Angels. Turns out that losing my 'nice and comfortable' job at a large Chilean winery was the best thing to ever happen to me - so thank you Angels!
- Nothing feels better than the freedom to create wonderful wines like this, for people who just love to drink it. I feel incredibly proud to be able to bring you this unique and special blend of Syrah, Cabernet, Malbec, Carmenere and Petit Verdot.
- It's an intense blend, full of ripe, juicy blackberries, raspberries and plums fruits and a hint of spice, with a rich, long finish. I hope it will take pride of place on many Christmas tables this year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- JP is the genius behind one of Chile's most famous and expensive wines but since Angels came to his rescue years ago he's been repaying you with some seriously stunning wines.
- If you could get hold of one of his famous reds, you'd be paying over £30 a bottle. Luckily for you, you can buy his very own, non-famous, creation from us at a much more reasonable price and it's a big, complex beast of a wine brimming with rich, dark fruit flavours.
- If you ever wanted to invest in a Naked wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age so squirrel this one away for a few years and see the magic unfold.
The combination of a classic variety such as Cabernet Sauvignon with Carignan is not so common to find in the world, yet the result of using a little bit of quality Chilean Carignan in the blend is beautiful.
- The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes come from right near the coast of the Pacific Ocean, and the Carignan is planted a bit more inland to enjoy the warmer weather and bring out the fruitiness of the grapes.
- It’s fruity and refreshing, has a delicate structure built on soft tannins and is a perfect choice if you are looking to try something new!
- This wine is a unique blend from old vines that will show you a different, but real, face of Chile.
- It’s a soft and gentle red that’s full of character and has notes of delicious fruits.
- The wine is easy to drink in a very friendly way, quickly inviting a second glass...or two. I hope you enjoy it Angels!
Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
Luca aims to produce wines that are as natural as possible, that really express the grapes and the place they were grown.
His blend is a fruit sensation; bringing together the body of the Cariñena of San Javier and the fruitiness of Itata. In his own words, ‘rare are the winemakers that dare to blend regions, but it works and definitely delivers’.
- Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
- It’s difficult for outliers like Luca to sell their delicious low-yield artisan wines. With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault is packed with intense, explosive red fruit with a long, satisfying finish. Incredible value at just £8.99 a bottle
- JP is the legend behind one of Chile's most iconic (and expensive) wines. But after a hard day in the vineyard, he likes to pour himself a large glass of this Carmenere.
- With ripe plums and berries, plus a touch of black pepper – this is an easy drinking red with a seriously naughty glint in its eye.
- Soft, smooth and so drinkable, it's best enjoyed with shoes kicked off, feet up and your favourite film on the box. And if you want to pair it with food (it doesn’t need it!) JP swears by spiced beef empanadas!
- Soft silky rich goodness - we understand why Carmenere is Chile's signature grape.
- Juan is a one-man dynamo. With the help of his family and the local village he gets the job done. No consultants, no sales managers, no agents, which is why the price is so damn low.
- This deep violet Carmenere opens with waves of lush blackberries, followed by classy chocolate and coffee notes… and a long satisfied sigh.