Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- A gorgeously soft yet refreshing Riesling filled with complex citrus characteristics and bright notes of ripe tropical fruit.
- Richard knows how to find the best bang for your buck anywhere in California, and he’s sniffed out this incredible vineyard in the expensive Santa Lucia region. Right by Big Sur, the cool climate is perfect for slowly maturing white wine grapes.
- A pint of succulent skin-on prawns, juicy lemon wedges and a bottle of this chilled Riesling are an unstoppable force on a hot summer’s day. Pour yourself a big glass before you savor every last bit.
- Rick Boyer has over 30 years of winemaking experience on Cali's Central Coast. It's safe to say that he knows where to find the best vines. Angel funding meant he was able to swoop in and buy premium grapes in the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara.
- This delicious bright blend is packed with vibrant fruit flavours like sweet white peach, crunchy apple, ripe pear and zingy citrus. Starts off crisp and finishes oh-so soft and creamy.
- Crack this crisp white open with a creamy pasta dish or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread and you've found yourself a perfect pairing.
- This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant and extravagant flavours of blackberries and velvety cherrie. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- Angel funding gave Derek first access to one of the most prestigious Syrah vineyards in the Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This premium tipple will only get better with age... but if you're eager to get stuck in then let it breathe and serve with a rich rump steak.
- This Cab is Richard's passion project and he loves showing off new wine regions, like Paso Robles. You'll love these explosively deep, dark flavors - it's big and juicy in all the right places.
- This is a deep rich plum in the glass and is bursting full of blackberries, cassis, and dark cherries finishing with just a hint of mocha.
- If you love a big Cab then drink now. This wine can age for up to 20 years, and Cabs age really elegantly but if you like big tannin and big fruit then don't wait too long...
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!