- This blend is sourced from vineyards throughout the Napa Valley AVA, most of which being located in the Rutherford AVA. Vineyards in this area are perfect for delivering this wine style targeted, as the fruit gets nice and ripe without loosing intensity and the tannins provide great richness and texture without being overly astringent.
- Bordeaux styles of winemaking are employed with particular attention to making sure to elevate the fruit and minimize aggressive tannins.
- Inviting dark red purple appearance, plenty of rich ripe fruit on the nose and palate, and a silky smooth texture that gives the wine its classic, moorish Napa character.
Matt Parish, winemaker
Rocket-scientist turned winemaker Matt put Angel funding to amazing use, focusing all his attention on his latest stellar Chardonnay.
This full-bodied, beautifully balanced wine boasts a sumptuous array of tropical fruit flavours and subtle oakiness that just keeps us coming back for more!
Chicken Sunday roast on the menu? Look no further! Buy it quickly though as, with only a limited quantity made, it’s not going to last long.
This classic, oak-aged Chard gives you a soft, unctuous feel and a rich mouthful of creaminess.
Angel funding not only lets Daryl get his hands on the best fruit and buy the expensive French oak barrels he needs, but also allows him to take as long he needs to make a delightful wine without wasting time on marketing and sales.
Roast chicken is the stereotypical pairing with a buttery Chard... taste this wine with it and you'll understand why!
- Rick Boyer has over 30 years of winemaking experience on Cali's Central Coast. It's safe to say that he knows where to find the best vines. Angel funding meant he was able to swoop in and buy premium grapes in the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara.
- This delicious bright blend is packed with vibrant fruit flavours like sweet white peach, crunchy apple, ripe pear and zingy citrus. Starts off crisp and finishes oh-so soft and creamy.
- Crack this crisp white open with a creamy pasta dish or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread and you've found yourself a perfect pairing.