- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
- The Best Wine in Spain over £10 according to Decanter - Gorka's gift to you.
- This may not be cheap, but if you're looking for a wine to fit a very special occasion, look no further.
- All the wonders one would hope for from a Rioja, plus those touches you know only comes from great hands - Gorka's. Bundles of rich rich rich red fruits, oak, tobacco and oodles of length. Splendid!
- To get the best out of this wine, Gorka recommends decanting it for an hour before drinking.
- This wine is halfway between a classical Crianza and a more modern style. David can’t resist putting his little twist on this delicious wine.
- Chock full of ripe blackcurrants, black cherries and bramble fruit with a touch of subtle sweet spices like vanilla, cloves and cinnamon from the 12 months spent ageing in oak.
- David pairs this wine with your Sunday roast beef. Rich, complex and elegant, it will take that special Sunday lunch to the next level.
- When we tried Ruth and Ana’s wine for the first time we had to stop and do a double take. Dripping with elegance and charm, this wine is ready to take you to a fancy party and make you look good all night.
- Chock full of smooth velvety tannins, lucious dark fruit and a lick of tummy warming oak, it’s the perfect wine to open when you want to impress the heck out of your friends. That’s if you’re generous enough to share!
- This is the ultimate dinner party favour. Looks good, tastes better and wait until you try it with some manchego and Ibérico ham. Perfect doesn’t quite cover it.
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- Carlos has something a lot of winemakers don't - access to the very best grapes around, and first dibs on his favourites. That means he only makes wines that he feels truly passionate about - and boy, does it show.
- This top class Crianza is full to the brim with jammy, fresh strawberry flavour, all rounded off beautifully with young, creamy oak. Top that off with a hint of vanilla and you've got a wine fit for the finest.
- If you like Rioja, you owe it to yourself to taste just how good this grape can be. Perfect with a paella or whatever spicy tapas nibbles take your fancy.
- Because Carlos works as consultant winemaker for several leading wineries, he has the pick of amazing grapes from all over Spain. And of course, he only picks the best! Which is why this cheeky little red is on our list.
- Made from 100% Garnacha (also known as Grenache), this tummy warming red has fruit by the bucket load. "Perfect for Sushi", says Carlos...who are we to argue?
- At this price you can afford to drink Morum every day. So you might as well start now!
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos is in the unique position of being able to buy the best grapes the region has to offer.
- What you probably don't know is, to make Rioja Reserva only the very last squeeze of juice is used. The result is 100% flavour.
- Rich, smooth and creamy. Drinking this is like putting on a set of silk pyjamas.
- Before Angel funding allowed David Seijas to fulfil his lifelong winemaking dream he was serving wine to rockstars, world leaders and famous footballers at one of the best restaurants in the world.
- David spent his career tracking down the finest wines in Spain to serve with the finest food, and now, he's making his wines exclusively for you.
- This rich and smooth little number epitomises Rioja Reserva at it's finest. Ripe red fruit, blackcurrants, a lick of licorice, a lovely smoky oakiness and a silky-smooth finish.
- Cook up a nice big lump of lamb and enjoy it like the locals knowing you've got your wine from the guy who has won the coveted Golden Nose award as a top sommelier.
Want to take Tierras del Arlanza to the next level? Have no fear, the Selección Especial is here!
It’s a big, juicy, oaky monster that tastes just like super-expensive Ribera del Duero.
Wait for a special occasion, grab a leg or shoulder of lamb, smother it in olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and slow roast it for several hours. Serve with this wine, and you’ll wonder how ordinary life has been up until this moment.
Eamon, Wine Guy