- Carmen Stevens hardly needs any introduction to most Angels. She’s the unsung winemaking hero you helped us pluck from obscurity in South Africa. Her latest Naked outing comes in the form of this voluptuous, versatile Cabernet blend from the sunshine-soaked Coastal Region.
- This is Carmen’s homage to Bordeaux, only better. Like Bordeaux it’s made from only premium, sophisticated grapes. But unlike Bordeaux, they come from the sun-drenched vineyards of South Africa, taking the flavour through the roof.
- This deep ruby drop is packed with intense blackcurrant fruits, with a hint of juicy red berries - finished off with a tender touch of posh oak. It's the best of both worlds in a bottle, just for you.
- Richard spent years making fine wines for the most prestigious winery in South Africa. Now with a sprinkle of Angel funding, he's bringing all of his passion, experience and know-how to your glass.
- An elegant and refined Syrah with a graceful touch. Bursting with fresh and vibrant dark fruits... with a splice of ground white pepper to give it that spicy kick Syrah is famous for.
- This delectable drop makes the perfect crowning glory on your finest Sunday roast - grab yourself a lovely top-side of beef and watch their jaws drop.
- I have always wanted to make an all-inclusive, five varietal Bordeaux Blend, but never had the access to all five varieties - that is until this year! I stumbled upon a few gems in some special vineyards, and I could not resist the challenge to make this wine.
- This wine was born as an idea and only made a reality by the funds raised by the Angels. Thank you Naked Wines and Angels for making this amazing wine possible.
- On the nose there are black berries, black cherry pie filling, cedar and some mild coffee notes. The palate is packed with layered fruit, oak complexities evolving to a finely grained tannin and juicy fruity finish.
- My aim when I made this wine was to create a unique experience from vines grown on decomposed granite soils in the Polkadraai ward of Stellenbosch. I've only made 3,000 bottles and every single one has been exclusively produced for Naked Wines as a thank you for your support.
- The grapes were hand sorted three times, crushed then left to soak on the skins for five days, and then aged for 14 months in french oak after fermentation completed. I wanted everything to be as natural as possible, so I've neither fined nor filtered my Silver Hope Cabernet Franc.
- This wine is elegant, with a delicious plum and dark berry fruitiness, and a cinnamon spice and a hint of minerality that makes it extremely moreish.
Bruwer Raats, Winemaker