WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill and Claudia used your Angel pennies to get their hands on the grapes from some of the very best Sauvignon vineyards in New Zealand... to make a wine that will please even the pickiest of Sauvignon lovers.
- From the first sip, it's an explosion of luscious Marlborough fruit flavour. Fresh grapefruit, zingy gooseberries and juicy, mouth watering pear drops all fuse together to make an exceptional tropical tipple.
- Named after their daughter Sylvia - Sauvignon doesn't get more special than this. Previous vintages won medals galore, and we think that this one is even better... all thanks to Angel funding!
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want to quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
- If you're after a Sauvignon with a little extra 'something' then you owe it to yourself to try this top-class drop.
- Bill and Claudia used old vine, low-yielding fruit to create a richer, more complex version of their normal Sauvignon Blanc, with a creamy texture that hints at a touch of oak, alongside a searing freshness and lovely grapey gooseberry flavour profile that is heaven sent for Marlborough SB fans.
- Named after their son Theodore, we reckon this is their best yet. And we reckon little Theodore will too when he hits 18!
- Thanks to Angel funding, Bill and Claudia were able to make their first ever Gewurztraminer. It’s their first new variety for a couple of years and there’s only a limited number of them so make sure you snap it up quickly.
They have worked their magic once again, with this wine oozing classic Gewurz flavours and aromas. We’re talking rose petal, spices and a plethora of exotic deliciousness.
It’s full-flavoured, beautifully balanced with a slightly off-dry finish and they hope you love drinking it as much as they loved making it!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh
- A delicious and punchy Pinot Noir with blackcurrant, black cherry, and some serious brooding Burgundian texture. Absolutely divine.
- The site for my Hawkes Bay Merlot Cabernet Franc has been exposed to a series of geological events in the last few thousand years including river gravel deposits and limestone wash - all adding to the complexity of the wine.
- The Naked model allowed me to get access to this highly prized vineyard and it also cuts out the middle people between vineyard and you. This means ultra-premium quality at great prices!
- I've used a hands-off approach in the cellar, maturing my wine with minimal intervention in fine French oak to create a wine that combines ripe plum, blackberry and dried thyme flavours with rounded fruit tannins. It's my homage to Right Bank Bordeaux such as Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
Rod Easthope, Winemaker
- You went crazy for his Gold medal-winning Ben Morven Farm Pinot Noir - so we asked Mike to make us an even more affordable Pinot... perfect for weekday drinking ;-)
- Bursting with bright and vibrant red fruits, with that fresh and breezy quality that NZ Pinot is famous for - this stuff is dangerously moreish
- And because YOUR Angel funding paid for the grapes - you get it for a complete steal!
- After the roaring success of their first Pinot Noir, we challenged Bill & Claudia to make us an extra-special reserve batch. We reckon this is their best yet.
- Named after their baby daughter Penelope, this reserve used the best fruit and had a little extra Small & Small love added.
- If you're looking for amazing quality Pinot, then look no further. And because it was made possible by our Naked Angels - it's a complete steal!