- Christian has created the Naked Godfather of the big reds - and it's at a price you won't believe.
- He semi-dried grapes in the Italian sunshine to create a deliciously intense wine like nothing we've tasted before.
- Every delicious sip is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit. It's dark, brooding, powerful and practically bursting with sumptuous Italian charm.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Christian's Primitivo is dark and brooding with bags of intense fruit flavour. Heaven in a glass for red wine lovers.
Soaked in Italian sunshine, this wine is brimming with delicious lush dark cherry, juicy plum and an elegant velvety lick of spice.
Serve with a juicy grilled steak or your favourite flavoursome cheeses to really enjoy this powerful tipple.
Our flying winemaker Dom's favourite place to make wine is Puglia... and we can see why. This Primitivo is brimming with Italian sunshine.
His powerhouse of a red still packs a punch whilst retaining a velvety Italian elegance. It's gorgeously deep and dark and decadent, and so smooth it'll slip down far too quickly.
Thanks to Angel funding, it's a complete bargain. So you can afford to splash out on a big fat juicy steak to eat alongside it.
Christian's Montepulciano is everything you want in an Italian red. Big and full of ripe red fruits, it’s a perfectly plush wine.
Mulberries and violets on the nose leading to juicy damsons and cherries on the palate. So smooth you'll think someone's lined your glass with velvet!
An all round crowd-pleaser with a soft spot in its ruby-red heart for Italian food - match it up with pastas or a rich lasagne and let your satisfaction levels hit the roof.
Following the success of my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
Angel funding has given me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
- We tasted 60 Pinot Grigios in a blind tasting, and this little beauty came out on top. So we bought it. Lots of it. Which also means it's ultra affordable for you.
- Taste this crisp and refreshing drop alongside a bland, mass-produced Italian Pinot Grigio and it seems like a different grape entirely. Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome.
- Alessandro makes his Pinot Grigio at a big winery (by Naked standards)... but it's lavished with his personal love and attention from start-to-finish - and it's exclusive to Angels.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Soave is a historic wine that has been made for generations. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to show Angels that Soave made with passion can be truly spectacular.
- The grapes for my Soave are grown in volcanic soil situated 150-200 metres above sea level. The very best grapes are hand picked in the vineyards. The result is a beautiful straw colour wine, with hints of peach, pear, apricot and citrus fruits - elegant, fresh and balanced.
- I recommend you buy two bottles - enjoy one now and let the other age for a couple of years. It will surprise you!
Antonio Fattori, Winemaker
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.