The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
Our flying winemaker Dom's favourite place to make wine is Puglia... and we can see why. This Primitivo is brimming with Italian sunshine.
His powerhouse of a red still packs a punch whilst retaining a velvety Italian elegance. It's gorgeously deep and dark and decadent, and so smooth it'll slip down far too quickly.
Thanks to Angel funding, it's a complete bargain. So you can afford to splash out on a big fat juicy steak to eat alongside it.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
Christian's Montepulciano is everything you want in an Italian red. Big and full of ripe red fruits, it’s a perfectly plush wine.
Mulberries and violets on the nose leading to juicy damsons and cherries on the palate. So smooth you'll think someone's lined your glass with velvet!
An all round crowd-pleaser with a soft spot in its ruby-red heart for Italian food - match it up with pastas or a rich lasagne and let your satisfaction levels hit the roof.
- Introducing the Nero D’Avola. If this grape isn’t already on your radar, it should be as it’s responsible for some seriously elegant wines.
- Gracing the tables of Sicilians for centuries, this one’s dangerously quaffable and full to the brim of fantastic fruitiness. Think notes of plums and red fruits and a lively, fresh finish.
- If that doesn’t tempt you then surely the price tag will. At just £8.99, it may be time to fill the wine rack...!
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Back in 1997 I took a trip to New Zealand where I fell in love with Sauvignon Blanc. Ever since I got back I've wanted to find the perfect place to grow my own, and with the help of Naked Wines I finally found the right place near the village of Brenton on the slopes of Monte Calvarina.
- The grapes for my Sauvignon Blanc Vecchie Scuole come from a vineyard 500 metres above sea level, and are grown on rich volcanic soils. We handpick each vine at the end of August, before pressing the grapes and fermenting in stainless steel vats - all on the same day.
- The volcanic soil and altitude give my wine a distinct set of aromas. You will see that it's fresh with hints of jasmine, nettles and white pepper, with mouth wateringly rich citrus, apricot and peach flavours.
Antonio Fattori, Winemaker
Sicily is home to some of the nicest, crispest, freshest and fruitiest white wines in the world so when Christian told us he had secured a parcel of Grecanico we just had nab the lot!
This is your perfect summer sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apple and just a smidge of pineapple. Guaranteed to get the tongue tingling.
The perfect match with any fish dish, especially salmon sashimi. Grab your chopsticks, a glass of this and sit in the sunshine. Absolute heaven.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...