The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Stefano wanted to showcase two of the oldest grape varieties of Sicily and found a corner of the island where the vines could thrive, with rich soils and an abundance of glorious sunshine.
- Thanks to Angel funding he has been able to experiment with a new blend that is truly one of a kind. Catarratto and Zibibbo met for the first time and, under Stefano’s careful watch, have proven they form an extraordinary pair.
- This rich white oozes tropical fruit flavours and sensational aromatics. If exotic wines are your thing then meet your new best friend. We guess all that’s left to say now is ‘cin cin’ (that’s cheers in Italian!).
From the southernmost corner of Italy, Alessandro brings us this seriously gluggable red and he used only his finest grapes for the job.
We’re talking about the ‘Beaujolaise of Sicily’ here. So think light, fresh, fragrant and bursting with delicious red fruits.
All of this for under a tenner? Grazie, Alessandro!
- Introducing the Nero D’Avola. If this grape isn’t already on your radar, it should be as it’s responsible for some seriously elegant wines.
- Gracing the tables of Sicilians for centuries, this one’s dangerously quaffable and full to the brim of fantastic fruitiness. Think notes of plums and red fruits and a lively, fresh finish.
- If that doesn’t tempt you then surely the price tag will. At just £8.99, it may be time to fill the wine rack...!
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Now, thanks to your Angel funding, Stefano has been able to bring you this spectacular Chianti Classico at a mere snip.
- Take one sip and you'll be transported directly to a balmy Tuscan evening - a wonderful tang of cherry fruit with a rustic, earthy finish... it's sophisticated, refined and oh so scrummy.
- Back in 1997 I took a trip to New Zealand where I fell in love with Sauvignon Blanc. Ever since I got back I've wanted to find the perfect place to grow my own, and with the help of Naked Wines I finally found the right place near the village of Brenton on the slopes of Monte Calvarina.
- The grapes for my Sauvignon Blanc Vecchie Scuole come from a vineyard 500 metres above sea level, and are grown on rich volcanic soils. We handpick each vine at the end of August, before pressing the grapes and fermenting in stainless steel vats - all on the same day.
- The volcanic soil and altitude give my wine a distinct set of aromas. You will see that it's fresh with hints of jasmine, nettles and white pepper, with mouth wateringly rich citrus, apricot and peach flavours.
Antonio Fattori, Winemaker
- The history of the Tornesi family in Montalcino dates back to 1865 and every member has been born on the Benducce site since then. Wine is part of their heritage, and today’s generation continue to fly the flag with gusto!
This Rosso di Montalcino comes from the same quality vineyards as uber expensive Brunello, it’s simply released earlier. With 2016 heralded as an exceptional vintage, getting our hands on this beauty is definitely cause for celebration.
Grown organically, carefully hand harvested, and matured in large, Slavonian oak ‘botti’. The resulting wine is beautifully perfumed with a mix of violets, red berries and truffles and is a silky, juicy, full-bodied bottle of goodness.
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.