- If you're not familiar with Pinot Blanc, boy oh boy you are in for a treat.... this fragrant little beauty is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Overlooked for the more famous brothers and sisters, Pinot Blanc never became an international star because it grows best in Germany.
- Perfect with a lovely bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery new potatoes.
- Gerd's delicious dry Riesling has been awarded a shiny Silver medal at the IWC awards.
- After his Pinot Noir blew our socks off in a blind-tasting, we thought it'd be rude not to take his Riesling too!
- Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a tasty Thai takeaway for a proper Friday night treat.
Gerd used a bit of winemaking wizardry to make this beauty. After picking and crushing the grapes for his 2018 Pinot Noir, he bled off 10% of the juice, then fermented it separately at cold temperatures to make this Rosé. It’s called the “saignee” method, and it delivers a much bigger, bolder Rosé than the norm.
To ramp up the flavour and make it as vibrant, fruity and fresh as they come, Gerd left the juice in the tanks for an extra 4 months after fermentation. It was only filtered once prior to bottling. The result is a mouthful of moreish strawberry and raspberry flavours. It’s dry, crisp and refreshing, with more alcoholic oomph than your average Rosé.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot, and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this bottle has your name on it
- Archangels picked this wine over Pinots 2-3 times its price in a blind tasting at Naked HQ, so we knew we were onto a winner.
- This one needs a bit of breathing time after opening, but your patience will be richly rewarded when you get to experience the incredible depth and fruitiness of this wine come to life. It’s a perfect choice for a night in front of the fire so snuggle up and enjoy!