Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
Ben and Rod have combined two totally different styles of winemaking to make this wine. And the result is just, wow. Technically it’s French, but in the glass, it’s 100% turbo-charged Kiwi Sav, a tropical fruit-bowl of aromas and flavours. But then you get the colder-climate complexity and refinement of the French grapes kicking in, leaving your taste buds wondering what the heck just happened.
When picking and handling the fruit, Ben followed Rod’s instructions to the letter, to preserve a special compound in the grapes that gives Kiwi Sauvignon its famous fruity zing. Then Rod flew all the way to Ben’s place in the Languedoc, where they blended the wine together.
- The Minervois may be known for rich, savoury reds, but it’s a little-known secret that the limestone-rich soils are also the perfect place to grow white vineyards… Luckily, Ben’s your man on the inside.
- Ben’s latest Angel offering is a perfectly balanced wine: beautiful length and texture from the Morrillon grape, a classy touch of acidity from the Colombard, and a crisp refreshing nose from the Sauvignon Blanc.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine.
- Fresh and fruity with a delicate zing and swirl of creaminess, Ben's Viognier has everything you'd want from a white wine.
- Naked legend, Ben, sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- Served perfectly chilled, Ben's zingy, peaches and cream dream will keep you refreshed all year round.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- With over 90% of Angels loving the previous vintages and voting with their feet to buy it again, Joost's Sauvignon is one of our most popular wines. So fill your boots folks because the 2018 is here, and it's a belter.
- It's French, it's French Sauvignon, it's French Sauvignon from the Loire. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to YOU and thousands of other Angels.
- Its beauty lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We’ve made $5 million available to help struggling wineries to survive and come out the other side of this Covid crisis. The closure of bars and restaurants across the globe has been a disaster for the independent winemakers who supply them. The little guys, without connections to the big supermarkets, are the ones who are suffering the most.
- Refreshing on the palate and refreshing on the pocket. This Sav is giving us nothing but 10/10 Loire Valley quality and crisp, fruity class.
- Full enough to be enjoyed as an appreritif, but if fancy dialling things up a notch try coupling this with oysters or a seafood pasta dish.
- Say the words’ Côtes du Rhône’ and you’d be forgiven for thinking instantly of a luscious red wine, but enter Denis Crespo who wants to give the rosé wines of the Southern Rhône their chance in the spotlight.
- Crisp and classy, this pale pink will give even the poshest Provencé a run for it's money. Pale in the glass and strawberries and raspberries on the palate, this is the perfect summer sipper.
- There's not much of Denis' new rosé to go around, so stock up for the warmer months and enjoy basking in the sun with this perfect pairing for Summer BBQs.
- Virgile Joly is a minor genius with the Merlot grape, and he's come up trumps with this little number...
- In the mouth it's a fruit bomb of juicy red cherries and berries and, once the initial explosion settles, you are left with just a touch of wood smoke. Bloomin' lovely!
- A hunk of red meat, lots of roast potatoes, a smidge of veg (to keep mum happy) and a case of this. That's Sunday sorted.