Picture this. You’re in the heart of the Limari Valley in Chile where blue sky reigns year round and there’s a refreshing ocean breeze coming in from the Pacific. It’s the perfect place to grow healthy, fresh and aromatic white grapes which is exactly why Connie picked it.
- Light yellow, almost white, in colour with delicate floral notes, this absolute stunner is all yours for just £7.99.
- If you like your fresh Chilean whites then get this in your basket stat as there are only a handful of bottles to go around. It’s a great one for sharing. Or not. We won’t judge.
- Luca left the humdrum of corporate winemaking to make exciting wines just like this. He says, if left to nature, vineyards have personalities that shine through in their wines. Soil, location, even the local weather, make each vintage unique.
- With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault Carinena is juicy and refreshing red with bags of complexity. Lip-smackingly delicious and you keep coming back for more
Luca’s ruby red blend of Carignan and Grenache comes from gnarly 80-year old vines in the rolling hills of the Maule Valley.
Luca aims to produce wines that are as natural as possible, that really express the grapes and the place they were grown.
Dark and rich, Luca’s Sabatico has nice smooth tannins with years of ageing potential ahead of it. If you like characterful Spanish reds like Priorat or Montsant you’ll love this
- Anyone who's tasted Connie's reds would be wrong if they thought she was simply a one trick pony. She is just as good with her whites, as this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc so readily shows.
- Lovely, grapey, grassy flavours jump out immediately, with a core of zippy, racy pineapple and passion fruit running right through its centre.
- More than 40,000 angels already love this wine. If you're not one of them and you love Sauvignon Blanc, then you should be!
- Casablanca’s long, hot days and chilly nights make it the perfect place for producing heavenly Sauvignon like this.
- If you like a more restrained Sauvignon, like Sancerre, rather than the exotic fruit of a Marlborough Sauvignon – this delectable drop is for you.
- Officially one of the best Sauvignon Blancs in Chile, scooping 90 points in the Annual Wines of Chile Awards and recently being awarded a whopping 91 points by Robert Parker!
Irene pours all of her talent, care and attention into every wine she creates, and this is no exception.
Taking grapes from her favourite vineyard she has crafted the ultimate field blend. A dollop of Syrah, a drop of Petit Verdot, a soupçon of Cabernet Sauvignon and a smidge of Carignan make a beautifully light, simple tipple. Perfect for midweek sipping.
An easy, everyday wine full of bright, fresh blackberries, blackcurrants and cherries.