WE'RE NOT SURE
- Although it is considered one of the six original red varieties of Bordeaux, it is in Chile where the most vineyards of Carménère are planted. Angels kept asking us to make a 100% Carménère, and we couldn't resist the opportunity. We found the best fruit for the Gran Reserva label, concentrating the rich flavours with oak ageing.
- Naked Wines has supported us, first by trusting in our abilities as winemakers and secondly by providing the money we needed to get our hands on the best grapes and French oak barrels.
- The Carménère is distinguished by a deep purplish-red color, with expressive flavors of black cherries, plums, raspberries, blackberries and ripe red pepper, spicy aromas combine well with those of chocolate and tobacco. It can be aged for 7 to 8 years, if you can wait that long!
- Casablanca’s long, hot days and chilly nights make it the perfect place for producing heavenly Sauvignon like this.
- If you like a more restrained Sauvignon, like Sancerre, rather than the exotic fruit of a Marlborough Sauvignon – this delectable drop is for you.
- Officially one of the best Sauvignon Blancs in Chile, scooping 90 points in the Annual Wines of Chile Awards and recently being awarded a whopping 91 points by Robert Parker!