Picture this. You’re in the heart of the Limari Valley in Chile where blue sky reigns year round and there’s a refreshing ocean breeze coming in from the Pacific. It’s the perfect place to grow healthy, fresh and aromatic white grapes which is exactly why Connie picked it.
- Light yellow, almost white, in colour with delicate floral notes, this absolute stunner is all yours for just £7.99.
- If you like your fresh Chilean whites then get this in your basket stat as there are only a handful of bottles to go around. It’s a great one for sharing. Or not. We won’t judge.
- Casablanca’s long, hot days and chilly nights make it the perfect place for producing heavenly Sauvignon like this.
- If you like a more restrained Sauvignon, like Sancerre, rather than the exotic fruit of a Marlborough Sauvignon – this delectable drop is for you.
- Officially one of the best Sauvignon Blancs in Chile, scooping 90 points in the Annual Wines of Chile Awards and recently being awarded a whopping 91 points by Robert Parker!