- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine which was clearly missing...a special rosé.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice contact time with the skins. The result is a generous style of wine - perfect for lovers of powerful rosés.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating wines which reflect a sense of place; the hallmark of my winemaking.
- This wine is produced from single parcels in the northernmost part of central Castile - my home, and one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions! The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, to create a deliciously fruity wine with remarkable freshness.
- My commitment with our Angels is to produce the best possible wines for everyday drinking. I really hope you enjoy my bright and lively Verdejo with fresh citrus flavours a round finish, and hints of white pepper.
- As a general rule, if you would put lime in a meal, it will probably pair well with Verdejo - I love it with fish tacos
- Stephen de Wet describes his Chenin as rich and racy, and we'd have to agree! With crisp apple flavours and a wisp of creaminess, it's a sure fire winner.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa. We're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that if nearly 60,000 people said they'd buy it again then there's something good going for it. Something very good
- I believe honest wines reflect the region they’re from - my passion is producing classic Spanish wines that really bring our culture to life for Angels.
- And thanks to our high-altitude vineyard in Central Castile (one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions), sunny days and cool nights produces really intense fruit, while retaining that all-important freshness.
- Using authentic winemaking techniques and 21st century innovation, I’ve made a smooth, ripe, juicy red that’s versatile for any occasion.
- If you had to pick one place in the world where Angel funding goes the furthest... it’d be South Africa. It’s a grape-growing paradise, and with a favourable exchange rate, it’s home to some of the best bang-for-buck Sauvignon on the planet.
- Throw super-talented Naked legend Stephen de Wet into the mix and you’d be stretched to find another winemaker in the world making Sauvignon that tastes this good at £6.99 a bottle.
- Expect a mouthful of perfectly crisp apples, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's a total crowd pleaser that deserves to be a permanent fixture in your fridge.
- Take a deep breath because this Viognier is so gorgeously fragrant it'll make your mouth water just smelling it.
- Stephen has worked wonders with the Viognier grape, and you can taste his sheer passion in every sip. It's bursting with gorgeous apricot and honeysuckle, with a citrus zing-a-ling and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding it's exceptional quality for the price. So if you haven't tried Viognier before, now's your chance.
- Stephen's Chardonnay is pure summer-in-a-bottle thanks to the golden South African sunshine.
- Think layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, smooth vanilla and a sublime streak of buttery oak running naked through it. The perfect balance between rich and vibrant.
- And because your Angel funding made Stephen's dreams come true - it's superb value to boot!
- Lots of Angels pay a visit to our tasting room whilst on holiday in South Africa... and they all go crazy for the Pink Panacea.
- Thanks to Angels asking for it in the UK, we managed to get the Angel funding to add it to our Naked range!
- Our delicate coral pink rosé is made from the Grenache grape. Each mouthful is packed with delicious strawberry and raspberry fruit with a refreshingly dry and crisp finish. It's the perfect summertime sipper.
- Stephen was the first winemaker to work with us and boy is he proof that the system works. Angels up-and-down the UK have a stash of his crowd-pleasing Shiraz on the rack at all times.
- This is a perfect example of a big South African red - full of flavour, smooth as silk and with a little lick of spice to round things off. It's a big wine for a small price.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine in mouth. Boom!