New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Mouth-wateringly posh Blanc de Blanc Champagne is JP's speciality. He only uses the finest Chardonnay grapes in his super-crisp flagship bubbly... and you can taste the difference in every zippy sip.
- Elite winemakers like JP are a rare breed. For 20 years he's been quietly producing some of the most famous wines on the planet. To those in the know, the guy is a legend.
- And since he couldn't have done it without Angel support - you get cracking value for money. So you can afford to splash out on a posh seafood platter to savour alongside it. Divine.
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palate of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- Made by a five generation strong family of winemakers in Burgundy's most noteworthy wine making village, exclusively using super small scale production techniques, this is a Pinot Noir of some serious pedigree.
- Traditional winemaking is the key here, the Bernards use techniques that have been passed down through the generations since well before the days of screw caps. With decades of winemaking success at their backs, we can confidently say that if it ain't broke don't fix it!
- It's pale red burgundy colour, firm body and tannic structure will put a smile on the face of any seasoned Pinot Noir drinker. The delicate touch of the winemaker is the icing on the cake for this particular bottle, making for a delightfully fresh drop that lets flavours of vanilla, raspberries and warming oaky spice, blend effortlessly.
- The Bocard family have been cultivating their small vineyard in the Burgundy's Meursault region since the 1920s and have been taking their vines from strength to premium strength ever since. In fact, Guy's Dad is the one responsible for planting the now 60 year old Chardonnay vines behind the buttery rich Chard inside this bottle. The man deserves a medal.
- This is a real gourmet wine. René, who now runs the vineyard, exclusively picked the best grapes from 4 of his best plots using ultra gentle sustainable processes, before sending them to mature for 18 long, luxurious months in French oak. Timing is everything if you want to achieve this kind of rich, complex finish and it's clear René didn't miss a single beat.
- Clear gold in color, with a beautiful honeyed nose. Delightful rich flavours of creamy peaches and pairs with a rich toastiness running throughout. Deeply complex and elegant, this bottle is something of an event in itself.
Jesse Katz’s resume reads like a rock star’s telephone book. He’s one of America’s hottest young winemakers, whose wines have sold for up to $1 million at auction. But don’t panic. He’s made this top-quality Alexander Valley Cab Sav for us at Angel Prices.
Jesse sources his fruit from the best cool vineyard sites throughout Sonoma’s Alexander Valley, where the soils, climate and topography give the grapes a unique combination of richness and freshness. The grapes were all hand harvested and fermented in the best French oak barrels for 24 months at Jesse’s state of the art winery. The result is a classy and complex, yet deliciously rich blend of 82% Cabernet Sauvignon and 18% Merlot which hits every pleasure spot known to wine lovers.
The aromas just make you want to dive head first into the glass - waves of blackberries, blackcurrants, herbal notes and a subtle thread of vanilla from the oak. The palate is… if we had to sum it up in two words… concentrated decadence. Heaps of dark fruit all wrapped in a glossy sheen and with a power that belies the elegance of the wine. The chalky tannins are heaven itself. But it’s the endless length that impresses most. This is truly world class winemaking that will stand out from any other Sonoma Cab you’ve ever tried.
- The grapes for my Poggio di Guardia come from one of the highest vineyards in Tuscany with 18-year old Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon vines.
- Thanks to your funding we've been able to take extra care to create a Super Tuscan that will rival some of the best wines in the world.
- My Poggio di Guardia is a deep purple-red, with spicy black pepper that opens up towards liquorice, mint and blueberries. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more
Stefano di Blasi, Winemaker
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket for this show-stopper!
- Produced exclusively for you, by JP Moulin - the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
It can be a tough task breaking into the super-posh Burgundy club for any winemaker, let alone for outsiders who speak with an English accent. But when you produce fine-quality wines like the Ragg’s hand-crafted, artisan Chardonnay, even the locals have to stand up and take notice.
This is an absolutely stonking example of White Burgundy. It’s got those classic clean, lean citrus flavours, with subtle notes of green and golden apples, and toasty almonds. And a luxuriously creamy texture from just the perfect amount of oak ageing. It’s a beautiful thing.
So many Naked winemakers tell us the big thing that sparked their passion was tasting a top-notch Chardonnay from Burgundy. And when you pour yourself a glass of this world-class Premier Cru, you’ll understand why.
Reenen Borman is one of the rising stars of the South African wine scene. He once made the highest-rated South African red ever scored by leading UK wine critic Tim Atkin MW, who called him "one of the most talented young winemakers in the world". His family vineyards sit on the Boschkloof estate, about five miles from the wine hub of Stellenbosch town. It’s there he makes his flagship Epilogue, which is renowned for being the finest expression of Syrah in Stellenbosch.
Classic Rhône in style, the nose is deep and complex, with top notes of violets, dried rose and a dusting of herbs, before dark berries, olive tapenade, vanilla, earth and black pepper. The palate is fresh and vibrant, laced with powdery tannins and all supported by a backbone of acidity and a dark, brooding core of mulberry fruit and freshly crushed pepper. The finish is long and savoury. This is benchmark, classic Syrah.
Tim Atkin MW chose the Epilogue Syrah 2014 as his Overall Red Wine of the Year with a score of 98. And when he followed that up by scoring the 2017 vintage an almost perfect 99, the popularity of this wine exploded. A proper wine collectors’ wine - aficionados have it on their radar every year. With previous vintages going for up to £75 a bottle, who knows what this wine will be worth in a few years time.