New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- This wine is produced from single parcels in the northernmost part of central Castile - my home, and one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions! The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, to create a deliciously fruity wine with remarkable freshness.
- My commitment with our Angels is to produce the best possible wines for everyday drinking. I really hope you enjoy my bright and lively Verdejo with fresh citrus flavours a round finish, and hints of white pepper.
- As a general rule, if you would put lime in a meal, it will probably pair well with Verdejo - I love it with fish tacos
- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine which was clearly missing...a special rosé.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice contact time with the skins. The result is a generous style of wine - perfect for lovers of powerful rosés.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating wines which reflect a sense of place; the hallmark of my winemaking.
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
- We tasted sixty different Pinot Grigios in a blind tasting, and this little beauty came out well and truly on top. So we bought it. Lots of it. Which also means it's ultra affordable... you're getting a lot of bang for your buck.
- One sip of this crisp and refreshing drop is enough to tell you that it's a summer staple. Showcasing Italian Pinot Grigio at its very best with immaculate flavours of zingy lemon, pear and ripe nectarine. Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome.
- Alessandro makes his Pinot Grigio at a big winery (by Naked standards)... but it's lavished with his personal love and attention from start-to-finish - and it's exclusive to Angels.
- Stefano is a master winemaker who really knows how to get the best out of his grapes. When he saw this batch of delicious blush Pinot Grigio, he knew he wanted to give the wine that extra something special.
- Bright and vibrant in the glass, this lush pale blush is an explosion of peaches, pears, and nectarines on the nose and still as crisp as a green apple when you take a sip.
- Once you've grabbed yourself a sunny spot and a glass of Stefano's finest, you're all set to blissfully bask the afternoon away.
- Serena Cordero’s posh Italian whites are much loved by her fans. But she also has great contacts in Moldova from her student days, so she knew the country was an emerging region making quality wines at real value. And when her contacts gave her the chance to go make wines there, she grabbed it.
- Serena's ‘Tris’ is an elegant, crisp and aromatic blend of Chardonnay, Riesling and Traminer, with peach and tropical fruit notes, lots of body and a lovely complex mouthfeel.
- Since gaining independence from the Soviet Union, Moldova has gone from being one of the poorest countries in the world to a producer of modern, high-quality European-style wines. And thanks to Serena, you’re getting some ahead of the game.
- Jorge has captured sunshine in a bottle with this unique blend of Gewürtz, Muscat and Sauv Blanc. The grapes bathed in the Valencian sun before being picked while bright and young to ensure its delightful fresh flavours.
- Maestro Jorge was instrumental in bringing together three varieties not often blended. Gewürtz plays its part with trademark aromatics of passionfruit and lychee. Muscat delivers a subtle sweetness with rose and orange blossom elements, while Sauv Blanc balances out the flavours with a fresh, zippy vibrancy.
- Angel backing allows Jorge to experiment with unique, out-of-this-world flavours... and your reward is this ticket down the road less travelled.
- Stephen's Chardonnay is pure summer-in-a-bottle thanks to the golden South African sunshine.
- Think layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, smooth vanilla and a sublime streak of buttery oak running naked through it. The perfect balance between rich and vibrant.
- And because your Angel funding made Stephen's dreams come true - it's superb value to boot!
- Stephen was the first winemaker to work with us and boy is he proof that the system works. Angels up-and-down the UK have a stash of his crowd-pleasing Shiraz on the rack at all times.
- This is a perfect example of a big South African red - full of flavour, smooth as silk and with a little lick of spice to round things off. It's a big wine for a small price.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine in mouth. Boom!
- Over in Argentina, the Pedro Gimenez grape is a much loved part of their winemaking history and one of its best kept secrets... and Mauricio is thrilled to finally be able to share it with Angels.
- Made with that well-known sprinkling of Lorca magic, if you like your crisp, fresh and dangerously quaffable whites then you are in for a treat! Pale in colour, with aromas of green apples and a hint of grapefruit.
- What really makes this wine stand out is it's price tag. You're getting a lot of wine for your money - it’s no wonder this is what those in the know are all drinking.