Showing results for Katie jones
match your search for
- She needs no introduction... Katie Jones is a longstanding Naked legend and her wines have grown to certified staple status in Angel wine racks. With a little help from our Wine Guy, Ray, Katie set out to make her ultimate white wine.
- A bit like us, Katie is one for the underdog. Fed up with seeing white vineyards in her area being ripped out from the root, she took it upon herself to fight their corner. Discovering and shining a spotlight on underrated grapes is very much Katie's forte, so with her brand new Grenache Gris Grenache Blanc, she has done just that.
- This is a polished, full blend of the two Grenache grapes, that boasts subtle yet crisply defined flavours of green apples, fragrant peaches and apricots. The two grapes create a dreamlike combination of a lightness of touch and a full round texture.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- BIG, full bodied and very concentrated. Tastes amazing now. But it'll be even more delicious if you can hold onto it for a few months (if you can resist it for that long).
- This is the flagship wine from one of our best-loved winemakers. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it won't be around for long.
- This juicy, fruity, crowd-pleasing red has been blended especially for Angels by Naked legend Katie Jones. She’s massively passionate about showcasing her unsung region, which is full of undiscovered treasures that are hard to find if you don't know where to look.
- Katie says “I love it because it's soft, fruity, approachable, ripe, evocative of hot summer days. The Grenache brings bags of soft, juicy strawberry fruit, the Syrah adds spice, herbs and a lovely complexity, the Carignan is great for character and concentration and the Mourvedre gives a touch of depth and power.”
- If there's one bottle you need to impress your mates at those summer barbies, it’s this bottle of Southern French sunshine. It will cope with anything your late summer frolics are likely to throw at it, from a big plate of sizzling bangers to a giant bowl of spicy pasta.
- When Leicester girl Katie Jones went to France on holiday 20 years ago and ended up working in a wine co-operative, she had no idea it would be the start of a marriage made in heaven. Katie married the love of her life, local winemaker Jean-Marc.
- Me & Monsieur Jones is the fruit of Katie’s and Jean-Marc’s marriage – a delicious blend of Grenache grapes from his vineyard and Syrah from hers.
- This fruit-packed, lightly-spiced bundle of red loveliness is a super versatile wine, coping with any from sizzling bangers to big plates of pasta and salads.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?