Showing results for Katie jones
match your search for
WE'RE NOT SURE
- She needs no introduction... Katie Jones is a longstanding Naked legend and her wines have grown to certified staple status in Angel wine racks. With a little help from our Wine Guy, Ray, Katie set out to make her ultimate white wine.
- A bit like us, Katie is one for the underdog. Fed up with seeing white vineyards in her area being ripped out from the root, she took it upon herself to fight their corner. Discovering and shining a spotlight on underrated grapes is very much Katie's forte, so with her brand new Grenache Gris Grenache Blanc, she has done just that.
- This is a polished, full blend of the two Grenache grapes, that boasts subtle yet crisply defined flavours of green apples, fragrant peaches and apricots. The two grapes create a dreamlike combination of a lightness of touch and a full round texture.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?