There is no Angel discount on this product because it already has a big saving
About the wine
Mickael's smooth and silky Fleurie is a thing of beauty
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.
Drink now to 2021
Serve at 16° or slightly chilled if preferred. Open/Decant 1 hour before serving
Grilled red meats, roast chicken and French cheeses
Meet the winemaker - Mickael Lachaud
- Our first Beaujolais winemaker, Mickael was worth the wait.
- With over 20 years' experience winemaking in Beaujolais - he is on a mission to impress Angels with his wines.
- Mickael has access to the older vineyards in his region, and wants to show you that wine can be powerful and mellow, all at the same time.