About the wine
Mickael's smooth and silky Fleurie is a thing of beauty
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.
Drink now to 2021
Serve at 16° or slightly chilled if preferred. Open/Decant 1 hour before serving
Grilled red meats, roast chicken and French cheeses
Always check the label
Meet the winemaker - Mickael Lachaud
- Our first Angel funded Beaujolais winemaker, Michael was worth the wait
- With over 20 years' experience winemaking in Beaujolais- he is on a mission to impress Angels with his wines
- Michael has used Angel funding to access the older vineyard, and wants to show you that wine can be powerful and mellow, all at the same time
We set our prices based on your feedback
Our customers help us decide our prices - and if you don’t think a wine is worth it, you get a full refund! Learn more.
Try the Fleurie Coeur de Granit 2014 then come back and tell us what you thought of it.