It’s not Christmas yet, but it’ll be all snow, sleigh bells and Santa before you know it. There’ll also be a whole bunch of Naked Wines customers who need help stocking up with lovely wine. If you’re good enough, that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic and hard working people to join our Customer Happiness Team in the busy run up to Christmas from October to December.
You won’t need to be a wine expert – we’ll give you all the training (and tastings!) you need – but you will need to be:
- A talker – excellent communication skills are a must - you'll be on the phone, a lot. If you don’t love talking (and listening), this isn’t the right job for you
- Passionate – it’ll be your job to talk to wine lovers about wine, and to share our appreciation for them helping us fund a better way to buy it
- Adaptable – life moves fast at Naked Wines, and we’ll sometimes ask you to take on new challenges
- Determined – confidence and proactivity should be your middle names, and if you had a nickname it'd be 'works well under pressure'
What will I be doing?
Working remotely or in our UK head office contact centre in central Norwich, you should expect to spend most of your time:
- Taking and making calls to help our customers make the most of their accounts, helping them track their deliveries and learn about our crowd-funded wines and winemakers
- If needed, we'll ask you to reply to and send emails, too
- We genuinely care about our customers (and each other), so an honest and empathic approach is a must
- Have fun whilst getting it done!
What are the hours?
Your hours will typically be 37.5 per week and we’ll ask you to be here when our customers need you.
A range of shifts will be available (first come, first served: 9am-5:30pm weekdays, 9am-4pm on Saturdays and 10am-5pm on Sundays).
We believe in giving our team the stability to plan their lives around their work, so we won't change your shift pattern week on week, or even month on month - what we agree when you join is what you'll work throughout your contract
- This is a temporary contract starting in October until late December 2021.
Starting rate of £9.50 per hour
We're an award-winning team, so you'll need to be dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
Think you've got what it takes?
Get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know it’s the “Christmas Helper” role you’re interested in and don't forget to include a letter covering:
- What your notice period is, if applicable
- Why you're interested in the role
- Why you think you're the right person for the job