At Naked Wines, we're all about giving our customers the very best experience - from the wines they buy to the service they get.
We're looking for some seriously talented and enthusiastic people with a flair for sales through service, to join our growing team. You'll need to be friendly, confident and ready to push the boundaries in everything you do.
What will I be doing?
You'll have the option to work fully remotely or in our UK head office in central Norwich.
You’ll start out learning the ropes of Naked-style service:
- Taking and making calls to help our customers (who we call our Angels) make the most of their accounts, helping them track their deliveries and learn about our crowd-funded wines and winemakers
- If needed, we'll ask you to reply to and send emails, too
- We genuinely care about our customers (and each other), so an honest and empathic approach is a must
Alongside this, as part of the Wine Advisor Team, we’ll ask you to:
- Telephone customers to enhance their experience with Naked Wines - whether that's picking the perfect case to send out, or helping them discover new wines and getting the most out of the website
- Have the determination, resilience and ambition to hit your targets, day in, day out
But that's just the start - we're strong on ethos and believe in what we do, so we’ll give you the freedom to knock our customers' socks off and it'll be up to you to do it. You’ll need outstanding listening skills and a personal, professional and positive style that makes for loyal, happy customers.
Here's what a couple of the team have to say about being a Wine Advisor:
"What I love most about being a WA, is that even though our Angel's aren't expecting a call, by doing so gives them an opportunity to take a little micro break and forget about the world for a moment, to be momentarily transported to the wonderful world of wine and get their taste buds excited. I love that regardless of what kind of day my Angel is having, I have an opportunity to make a positive difference. Such a great feeling! I really vibe from that :)" Emma, Naked Wine Advisor since 2019
"It's been a blast so far and I’m really enjoying the new challenge! Talking about the wines, winemakers and getting to know the customers view, feedback, loves and hates is always something I love doing. It's a great way to spend a working day for me. I also really like that you have so much control on what you achieve and how you work, I am always pushing myself so the fact that I can control aspects of my day really suits me.... There's always time to taste wine in the office to broaden the knowledge (and make the cycle home interesting) which is a massive perk too!" Damian, Naked Wine Advisor since 2022
What are the hours?
Having a work life balance is incredibly important, so wherever possible, we do our best to fit our shifts around our people. The hours will typically be 37.5 per week from Monday to Friday, but we’ll ask you to be here when our customers need you.
Salary and benefits
As part of the Naked family, we want you to know we've got your back. Here are a few of the perks you'll enjoy when you join the team...
- A competitive salary which is benchmarked annually - we're very proud to be a Real Living Wage employer
- Wine Advisors start on £19,305pa + uncapped commission, typical OTE of £26,505pa
- 25 days holiday and your birthday, plus bank holidays, totalling 34 days per annum (you can buy or sell holiday too)
- World class training and experience in a fast paced and rapidly growing global business - many of our Customer Happiness and Wine Advisors have progressed in to other roles across the business
- A £300 personal training budget - we're passionate about supporting people to follow their dreams inside or outside of Naked
- £100 every quarter to treat yourself to some of our delicious wines...all in the name of research, of course
- We want to do our bit for the community and give everyone paid leave to volunteer for a cause they're passionate about
- Access to Mental Health buddies, mindfulness training, HIIT sessions, inspirational guest speakers and the Headspace app
- Free shares awarded every year to everyone - if you work for Naked, it's YOUR company
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Honeymoon leave - newlyweds get an extra week of annual leave
- We like to surprise and delight you with lovely thoughtful gifts such as Naked Treat Boxes full of goodies, veg boxes and lots more...
If this sounds like you, and you're ready to join our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you so pop your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive a lot of applications so make sure your CV stands out and don't forget to include a letter covering:
- Why you're interested in the role
- Why you think you're the right person for the job
- When you can start
Hope to hear from you soon, but if we don't, thanks for checking us out and best of luck with your job hunt.
Successful candidates will be invited to our online recruitment platform - Spark Hire - so keep an eye out for an email from them