At Naked Wines, we're all about giving our customers the very best experience - from the wines they buy to the service they get.
We're looking for some seriously talented and enthusiastic people with a flair for sales through service, to join our growing team. You'll need to be friendly, confident and ready to push the boundaries in everything you do.
What will I be doing?
Working remotely or in our UK head office contact centre in central Norwich, this is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
You’ll start out learning the ropes of Naked-style service:
- Taking and making calls to help our customers make the most of their accounts, helping them track their deliveries and learn about our crowd-funded wines and winemakers
- If needed, we'll ask you to reply to and send emails, too
- We genuinely care about our customers (and each other), so an honest and empathic approach is a must
Alongside this, as part of the Wine Advisor Team, we’ll ask you to:
- Telephone customers to enhance their experience with Naked Wines - whether that is picking the perfect case to send out, or helping them discover new wines and getting the most out of the website
- Have the determination, resilience and ambition to hit your targets, day in, day out
But that's just the start - we're strong on ethos and believe in what we do, so we’ll give you the freedom to knock our customers' socks off and it'll be up to you to do it. You’ll need outstanding listening skills and a personal, professional and positive style that makes for loyal, happy customers.
What are the hours?
Your hours will typically be 37.5 per week and we’ll ask you to be here when our customers need you.
Salary and remuneration:
- £18,600 p/a + commission from early 2022 if you secure a permanent role on the team
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme*
- £300 personal training budget*
- £100 wine credit every quarter (once you become a permanent member of the team)
- Free boot-camp fitness training, paid leave for volunteering, staff discount scheme, mindfulness sessions and lots more
We're an award-winning team, so you'll need to be dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and ready to go the extra mile for our customers
*once you’ve successfully passed probation as a permanent member of the team
Think you've got what it takes?
Get your CV over to email@example.com before 15th October 2021 and don't forget to include a letter covering:
- What your notice period is, if applicable
- Why you're interested in the role
- Why you think you're the right person for the job