Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world's best independent winemakers.
Why? Because we think it's a better deal for everyone. Talented winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make the best wine they've ever made. The wine drinkers who support them get much better wine at much better prices than traditional retail.
Our mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works for the better. Better for customers, better for winemakers and better for our people. And it’s working. Revenues have tripled in the last 5 years, and were up 75% last year alone. We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA.
We’re now at an inflexion point in the company’s history. From startup to scale up. From challenger to market leader. From UK centric business to market leadership in the huge and fast growing US market.
It’s a great time to join a company poised to fulfil its potential.
You’ll join our global Design & UX function at the centre of our growth strategy. Our mission is to accelerate growth globally by improving the core customer experience, allowing us to attract, acquire and retain passionate wine drinkers better than we ever have done before. Whether it’s our customer onboarding experience, our core ecommerce shopping experience or our community, we see opportunity to invest in improving the customer proposition, and build a better business as well as a bigger one, which is why we’re investing significantly in product & technology squads to do just that.
Our Design & UX function will be based across Denver (US), London (UK) and Norwich (UK)
We are recruiting an experienced UX designer to create engaging website and app experiences for their customers. Using data and customer insights, you will create best in class UX and product design, providing simple and intuitive solutions which meet the needs of our customers and commercial objectives of the business. A successful candidate will be a highly organized individual with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the following:
In this role you’ll...
- Work closely with Product Managers and the cross-functional product teams to understand customer and business needs and design effective solutions for them through a design thinking approach
- Work with and help develop the UI library and Naked design system
- Undertaking user research, user testing and requirements gathering
- Identify and present opportunities to create business value and improve the experience for customers
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience as a UX designer + strong portfolio
- Experience working with Sketch (preferred), Photoshop and/or Adobe XD
- Strong understanding of user centred design and testing methodologies
- Solid understanding of industry standard design principles and approaches such as Google Material, iOS Human Centred Design Guidelines etc.
- Basic salary in the range of £35,000-£45,000
- 10% annual salary bonus
- £33 per month wine allowance!
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Your choice of PC or Mac to enable remote working
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
- Free boot-camp training, Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org