Company: Naked Wines Global
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Team: Business Intelligence
Reporting to: Senior Analytics Manager
Who we are:
Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best independent winemakers. Our mission is to disrupt the wine industry for the benefit of our customers, winemakers and our people.
Naked Wines has a fast growing and loyal subscriber base of over 750,000 Angels across its three markets (UK, USA, AUS), and works with over 200 winemakers, producing 1,000+ wines in 17 countries.
Analytics at Naked Wines:
Naked Wines has been a data led organisation from the beginning and we leverage data in just about every decision we make. Our Analytics team works cross-functionally to provide analysis and insights that help us make better decisions as an organisation. We go to work everyday to test hunches, question things that have “always been done that way”, and identify game changing opportunities.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst to:
- Build out a best-in-class reporting suite to support our data-led culture
- Independently surface actionable insights to help inform where we go next
- Support stakeholders across Product and Commercial teams to make data-led decisions
You’ll be working on projects such as:
- Creating site conversion reporting assets to help optimise the customer experience
- Modelling and maintaining our product analytics data assets within Looker
- Quantifying the value of our subscription products and identifying growth opportunities
To nail the role you’ll need to:
- Be naturally curious and eager to learn
- Be ready to take the initiative and sell your ideas
- Demonstrable ability to create data driven recommendations
- Design and interpret randomised split tests or natural experiments
- Be passionate about helping to make a difference to everyday wine drinkers
We want to chat with you if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Have 3+ years experience as a data analyst
- Are fluent in SQL - you should be able to write queries in your sleep
- Have experience with data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Have experience with product analytics tools such as Heap or Google Analytics
- Can independently frame a problem to find the right solution
- Can handle ambiguity and imperfect data
- Can communicate complex ideas to colleagues in other areas of the business
- Are a team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in to a fast-paced environment
- Bonus Points: You are highly proficient in Python or R (and their accompanying data analysis stacks)
- Working for a truly differentiated and revolutionary brand within the wine industry.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Long term incentive plan and annual Freeshares schemes
- 4% Employer pension
- £300 Personal Training budget
- More than the odd chance to earn some free wine, plus wine credits
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email, telling us why you’re the perfect pick for Naked.