Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world's best independent winemakers.
Why? Because we think it's a better deal for everyone. Talented winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make the best wine they've ever made. The wine drinkers who support them get much better wine at much better prices than traditional retail.
Our mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works for the better. Better for customers, better for winemakers and better for our people. And it’s working. Revenues have tripled in the last 5 years, and were up 75% last year alone. We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA
We’re now at an inflexion point in the company’s history. From startup to scale up. From challenger to market leader. From UK centric business to market leadership in the huge and fast growing US market.
It’s a great time to join a company poised to fulfil its potential.
You’ll join our newly established Product Analytics function which sits within Product. Our vision is to enhance the digital product experience for prospective customers, existing customers and our amazing wine makers, through an ongoing cycle of discovery analysis and experimentation. We are investing significantly in the full Product function last year and this year, growing from a team of 3 at the start of last year to 18 this year (across all of Product). The ambition is for Product Analytics to be embedded within squads and we are looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join the team, bring rigour and best practice to discovery and experimentation as well as working collaboratively with BI, the rest of Product Analytics, UX Design, Research and Product Managers.
Our Product & Technology Squads will be based across Denver (US), London (UK) and Norwich (UK), this role is UK based but will have Analysts in all locations.
- Lead the implementation of new processes and tooling that empower teams to design successful, best practice experiments, and analysts and stakeholders to easily explore and interpret Product data
- Own the development and maintenance of a consistent and comprehensive frontend events framework and experiments process, as well as the relevant tooling that enables this
- Discover through in-depth analysis that helps to drive the experimentation and in-turn, Product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers, Researchers and Engineers to maximise the quality of experiment hypotheses through diversity of thought and experience
- Measure the impact of new features and functionality through experimentation
- Share findings and updates with teams across the business to ensure that insights are not siloed
- Experimentation process and events governance & maintenance
- Product Analytics and experimentation tooling, including 3rd party management
- Website and app behavioural reporting & analysis
- Experiment & impact analysis for Product initiatives
- Pair with Research, Product Managers and Designers to build out clear hypotheses and test plans to prove/disprove.
- Conduct broader, strategic and investigative analysis to inform business direction based on customer quantitative behavioural insight
- Clearly articulate findings, customer insights and make recommendations to Product Managers, squads and the wider business
- Help promote split test best practice across the business
- Evangelise the role and impact of Product Analytics
- Four or more years of customer facing behavioural Product Analytics experience with proven results of increasing conversions and other UX metrics. Ideally eCommerce/Subscriptions experience.
- Technical appreciation and understanding of events framework and data architecture
- Ability to perform all analytics-related tasks including pre analysis, post analysis and investigative. Experience in using a variety of tools (GA, Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc)
- Thorough understanding of online testing methodologies, data analysis and statistics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Comfortable managing and utilising a diverse set of behavioural analytics tools as required
- Comfortable with using SQL
- Demonstrable experience of to paint a clear picture of what the data is telling us
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- UX, Product, Research & Analytics advocate with strong communication and influencing skills who has introduced new methodologies and ways of working into an established organisation
- Experience partnering with Product Management, Research, BI and UX
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Long term incentive plan and annual Freeshares schemes
- Employer pension (if applicable) and healthcare
- Personal Training budget
- More than the odd chance to earn some free wine, plus wine credits
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to email@example.com