Who we are:
Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best independent winemakers. Our mission is to disrupt the wine industry for the benefit of our customers, winemakers and our people.
Naked Wines has a fast growing and loyal subscriber base of over 750,000 Angels across its three markets (UK, USA, AUS), and works with over 200 winemakers, producing 1,000+ wines in 17 countries.
Duties / responsibilities:
We're looking for someone special to help us deliver a 5* payroll service to our people.
Reporting directly to the UK Payroll Manager within the Finance team at Norwich HQ, you will play a key role in helping us accelerate our payroll function performance by:
- Forming and maintaining employee payroll records in line with internal and statutory requirements
- Timely and accurate input of payroll data to ensure employees are being paid on time each month.
- Producing and issuing HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, contract amendments and probation letters
- Processing annual bonus payments and issuing bonus letters
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Assisting and supporting the Payroll Manager on a daily basis
- Uploading monthly timesheet data including overtime and commission based payments
- Assisting with Gender Pay Gap data PSA/P11D collection and production
- Updating and maintaining the internal recruitment tracker
- Liaise with the Finance Team as necessary, providing timely reports and payroll and pension information as required.
- Assisting the Head of People with ad-hoc requests when required
The Payroll Administrator we're looking for will have:
- Previous experience of payroll administration working in a busy environment.
- Proven IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Adobe with the ability to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, with a structured approach to their work and strong time management.
- Self motivated with the ability to work accurately, independently and to deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding for the need of confidentiality in dealing with all payroll issues.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to actively seek and find solutions to problems.
- Ability to investigate enquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Payroll qualification or equivalent experience (essential)
- Experience of Moorepay payroll (desirable)
This role is 30hrs per week.
- Working for a truly differentiated and revolutionary brand within the wine industry
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Long term incentive plan and annual Freeshares schemes
- 4% Employer pension
- £300 Personal Training budget
- More than the odd chance to earn some free wine, plus wine credits
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email, telling us why you’re the perfect pick for Naked.