Our mission is to change the way the wine industry works for the better - better for winemakers, better for customers, better for everyone.
At Naked, we believe great wine should be for everyone.
That’s why we seek out and invest in the world’s best independent winemakers and connect them directly with our customers (who we call Angels). It's a better deal for everyone. Winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make some of the best wines they’ve ever made. Our customers get the satisfaction of supporting them and enjoying world-class wine made especially for them at prices that are up to 33% less than the high street. It’s a win-win.
We believe our customers’ voices really matter. We’re one big community, where winemakers and drinkers can talk to each other, rate and review wine and discover new favourites.
Naked Wines has a fast growing and loyal subscriber base of nearly a million Angels across its three markets (UK, USA, AUS), and works with over 200 independent winemakers, producing 1,000+ wines in 17 countries.
Are you GROWTH obsessed and ready to join a team at the forefront of Naked Wines’ global growth ambitions?
It’s a great time to join an established team who are poised for a new chapter of accelerated growth.
The team you’re joining...
You’ll join a team at the forefront of Naked Wines’ growth ambitions. Operating across a diverse mix of acquisition channels, the Growth team is responsible for the UK’s new customer acquisition.
We are a growing team of high-performing partnerships experts, and have successfully scaled our investment into a multi-million pound acquisition pipeline, working across a mix of channels (physical and digital platforms).
2020 has seen an explosion in demand for on-line wine buying, and the team has a remit to invest heavily over the next 12 months with ambitious plans to grow this pipeline further.
Reporting directly to the Head of Partnerships in our Norwich HQ, you’ll be at the heart of driving growth for the company and will play a key role in helping us accelerate our growth plans by:
- Identifying and contacting brands that you think would be the perfect fit to partner with Naked and developing relationships with key stakeholders to get new and exciting partnerships off the ground.
- Understanding and using existing partner data to help inform partnerships decisions and build a pipeline for future campaigns with partners.
The Partnerships Managers we’re looking for will be:
- Entrepreneurial and creative - seeking out the perfect new partners to work with isn’t always easy - you might need to look in some unexpected places to find them
- A natural and persuasive communicator - you will love building relationships, talking to new people and objection handling
- Skilled at multi-tasking - you'll be responsible for hundreds of partners at different deal stages and will need to juggle their needs and provide top customer service to all
- Target Driven - comfortable working under pressure - a weekly target excites and motivates you
- Analytical - you’ll be comfortable with numbers and the full Microsoft works, be able to analyse past deals and act to optimise them. You’ll thrive in a data driven, test and learn environment
- Proactive and enthusiastic - self motivated, bucketfuls of energy, able to manage your own time and happy to learn through hands on experience
- Working for a truly differentiated brand, revolutionary and insurgent within the wine industry.
- Competitive salary (benchmarked annually)
- 10% annual performance-related bonus,
- Long term incentive plan share scheme
- 4% Employer pension
- £300 Personal Training budget
- £100 of wine credit per quarter
- Free use of our slide!
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to include a covering letter that tells us why you're ready to get Naked and why you're the perfect pick for us.