Job Title: Digital Growth Manager
Team: UK Growth Team
Reporting to: Head of Digital, UK
Location: Central London
Travel: Day trips to UK HQ in Norwich (every 4 to 6 weeks), maybe even trips to US offices in Napa, Denver and New York.
About Naked Wines:
Naked Wines is on a mission to change the wine industry for the better. We seek out and invest in the world’s best independent winemakers and connect them directly with our customers (who we call Angels). Our winemakers get the funding and freedom to make the best wines they've ever made, while our customers get the satisfaction of backing them and enjoying their world-class wine at prices that are up to 33% less than the high street. It’s a win-win.
We’re now at an inflexion point in the company’s history. From startup to scale up. From challenger to market leader. From UK centric business to market leadership in the huge and fast growing US market. It’s a great time to join a company poised to fulfil its potential.
- You will oversee performance across a range of digital campaigns, ensuring that we are hitting agreed budgeted milestones. Our channel mix consists of some familiar faces - namely Facebook, Google, Twitter and a range of native platforms - and we want to make sure we are spending in the right way to run our full media mix efficiently.
- You will work closely with the Head of Digital to ensure best practices are continuously developed and maintained across Digital, sharing learnings with the Global business where possible.
- You will own this channel mix - reporting weekly and ad-hoc insights to the wider Digital and Growth teams so we always know what’s going on with our campaigns and what opportunities we may have for improvement.
- We are lucky to have our own design team embedded within Digital, so we’d love you to work closely with our creative guys in driving in-platform testing and learning.
- We are always looking for new opportunities to scale and encourage you to keep an eye out for new channels, audiences or tactics you think we might be missing out on.
- You’ll be joining a multi-functional Growth team on the forefront of Naked Wines’ new customer acquisition ambitions. We have specialisms in brand building, partnerships too, but this role is in our growing digital team.
- Our digital team was set up 4 years ago to bring true expertise in-house and accelerate learning for the global Naked Wines business, we’re now being laser driven as a team in our focus in growing our share of UK wine drinkers.
- We have scaled our digital investment into a multi-million pound acquisition pipeline but still have so much more opportunity to grow with ambitious targets to scale in the coming year.
Our Offer to You:
- Working for a truly differentiated brand, revolutionary and insurgent within the wine industry, as well as helping to power our successful US expansion.
- Real training, real expertise – We are not just subcontracting out to agencies. We are building a team of in-house experts who know digital inside out.
- Impact - We are one of the biggest future growth levers for the company.
- Multichannel experience - You will learn how to maximise customer acquisition via Facebook, Instagram, Google, Native, Display, YouTube and more.
- Comprehensive package including, competitive annual performance-related bonus, share scheme, pension, £400 p.a. wine credit.
- All Access WeWork passes to help us try and spend time together as a team wherever and whenever makes most sense for the job at hand.
- A driven and inquisitive nature with a genuine interest in growth marketing. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and is driven to be part of an ambitious Growth team.
- Organised with a structured approach to work with a keen eye for detail and numerical analysis. Our team is fiercely logical and thrives in a data-driven test and learn environment.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty with all aspects of campaign execution - we are a lean team and often need to roll our sleeves up. You should feel comfortable in digital platforms and ads managers.
- Existing right to work in the UK. We are a hyrbrid team who are London based, availability for in-person work is expected between 2 and 3 days a week.
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to email@example.com with a covering email, telling us why you’re the perfect pick for Naked.