Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world's best independent winemakers.
Why? Because we think it's a better deal for everyone. Talented winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make the best wine they've ever made. The wine drinkers who support them get much better wine at much better prices than traditional retail.
Our mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works for the better. Better for customers, better for winemakers and better for our people.
Generate fresh, engaging, entertaining and eye catching digital content and creative for our digital marketing channels globally. The creative should bring enthusiastic wine drinkers to Naked for our better way of doing wine, rather than exclusively for a deal.
We’ll need you to:
- Work within a team of three to generate and develop creative concepts that can be turned into winning marketing campaigns.
- In the role of digital creative as part of that team your role is to:
- Generate digital creative ideas for a range of marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Native, Display) and mediums, optimising for direct response
- Work with the Head of Digital Creative and the Designer/Video editor in the team to turn those ideas into testable executions, at pace
- Have a passion for effective, impactful digital creative that generates attention, interest & action
- Produce ideas and executions across a number of different mediums - static images, animation, video
- Where needed write copy and also give visual direction
- Deliver against creative briefs, adhering to deadlines and effectively managing key stakeholders
- Interpret brand guidelines to ensure your work hits quality and performance standards
- Works across US, UK and Australia
Skills, Knowledge & Experience you’ll have
- 3+ years of professional experience in a creative role, preferably across digital marketing formats
- Fizzing with ideas about how to bring our brand to life and communicate its unique model, perspective and benefits
- Aware of the latest design and advertising trends and strategies, and able to translate those into fresh concepts for Naked Wines
- Strong copywriter, particularly short form and headlines - this role will need to write all copy for creative & content
- Equally comfortable briefing designers/editors as you are grabbing a camera yourself and filming and editing something
- Confident in pitching creative ideas (ideally grounding them in customer insight)
- Comfortable in a test and learn environment, and able to build on test results
- Loves the idea of being able to have an idea one day, write/film/make it the next and have it live the day after
- An excellent communicator, able to provide and receive feedback on creative work
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to self serve
- Bonus: comfortable on camera
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org