Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world's best independent winemakers.
Why? Because we think it's a better deal for everyone. Talented winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make the best wine they've ever made. The wine drinkers who support them get much better wine at much better prices than traditional retail.
Our mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works for the better. Better for customers, better for winemakers and better for our people.
Your mission is to boost conversion on all of Naked’s digital online touch points. We have a compelling story at the top of our funnel, and a great product and service at the bottom of it. Joining the two, we want you to create and optimise landing pages and user journeys (including but not limited to content marketing, email lead nurture, upsell journeys) to increase conversion rates across our digital campaigns.
Conversion rate and landing page optimisation is a key part of our strategy to re-establish digital as a channel at scale in our global brand and performance media mix. We are looking for step changes - the goal here is very much revolution, not evolution.
We’ll need you to:
- Be comfortable running through rapid experimentation of proof of concept style landing pages and user journeys across various digital campaigns and touch points.
- Have experience using a mixture of 3rd party and internal tools to design, build and test our way back to an onsite experience we can be proud of.
- Be happy not just finishing your involvement on the landing page, the scope of the role covers both the initial onsite experience, and any follow up email campaigns designed to turn leads into orders over time, and single purchases into long term subscribers.
- Work with our Merchandising and Wine teams to build our cases, then partner with our Creative, Design and Web Services teams to bring these products to life through imagery, copy and captivating experiences online.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience you’ll have
- A solid grounding - 3+ yrs professional experience in a digital marketing, conversion rate optimisation, and product management. This could be agency, start-up or larger client side role. More than anything, we would love to see how curiousity and inquisition has led you on your career journey so far.
- Highly entrepreneurial - Willing to get stuck in, get your hands dirty and learn new tools. We are by design a small lean team all very much at the coalface with a high appetite to learn through hands-on experience. This is both in our online programmes, but also in how we understand our customers and wines.
- Technically very comfortable - The ideal person will have played around on Squarespace, Shopify or similar products and understand how to work with a variety of 3rd party tools. An understanding of prioritisation frameworks and testing methodologies alongside this is a big plus.
- Numerically comfortable - Be able to interpret results from large amounts of data then make clear, insightful recommendations. We are natrually data driven, and highly inquisitive as a team. We derive solutions from first principles, always routed in analysis and marketing theory.
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org