Job Title: Digital Growth Associate
Team: UK Growth Team
Reporting to: Senior Digital Growth Manager
Location: Central London
Travel: day trips to UK HQ in Norwich (every 1-2 weeks), possible trips to US offices in Napa, California and New York
- You’ll join a team at the forefront of Naked Wines' growth ambitions. The team is responsible for digital new customer acquisition.
- This team was set up 4 years ago to bring true digital expertise in-house and apply learnings across all 3 markets. As the function has been localised recently, the team's focus will be on the UK growth and the team will have counterparts in the US and AUS.
- We are a small, lean, Central London-based team of high-performing, digital experts working across all channels (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Native, Youtube).
- Since we began, we have successfully scaled our digital marketing investment into a multimillion pound acquisition pipeline. The team has a remit to invest aggressively over the next 12 months, wherever and however it sees strong ROI, and has aggressive plans to grow this pipeline further.
- As one of the company’s top areas for investment, you’ll be at the heart of driving growth over the next 12-48 months.
- You’ll help us to accelerate our growth plans by supporting the team to Manage and grow multimillion pound segments of our BAU investment pipeline at target ROI
- Drive significant further growth by identifying and sizing R&D test opportunities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Campaign setup and execution
- Reporting on BAU performance and supporting any required analysis e.g. investigating areas of weaker performance
- Working closely with creative and design teams to drive forward a high velocity creative test and learn process
- Implementing and reporting on key R&D/ growth tests (e.g. new channels, new creative strategies)
- Bespoke analysis
- Huge opportunities to take on more responsibility as you develop (e.g. managing specific channels/ running growth initiatives independently)
Our Offer to You:
- Real training, real expertise – we are not just subcontracting out to agencies. We are building a team of in-house experts who know digital marketing inside out.
- Genuine innovation – we are one of the most innovative groups within the company. We’re also not afraid to diverge from digital marketing “best practice” and have often seen wildly successful results when doing so.
- Impact - we are one of the biggest future growth levers for the company.
- Multichannel experience - you will learn how to maximise customer acquisition via Facebook, Instagram, Google, Native, Display, Youtube and more
- Working for a truly differentiated brand, revolutionary and insurgent within the wine industry, as well as helping to power our successful US expansion – not many UK businesses can claim that!
- Comprehensive package including, competitive annual performance-related bonus, share scheme, pension, £400 p.a. wine credit.
- Reporting directly to Global Head of Digital Marketing and based in central London
- New or recent graduate with a 2.1 or better from top tier University
- Organised with a structured approach to work with a keen eye for detail
- High appetite to learn through hands-on experience
- Self-motivated and driven to be part of a smart, insightful and first-rate marketing team
- A driven and inquisitive nature with a genuine interesting in online marketing
- Strong logical / numerical thinker and problem solver
- Thrives in a data-driven test and learn environment
- Not afraid to get hands dirty with campaign execution - we are a lean team
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy are a necessity. SQL experience is a bonus, but not required.
- Existing right to work in the UK
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your CV over to email@example.com with a covering email, telling us why you’re the perfect pick for Naked.