Naked Wines is on a mission to change the wine industry for the better. We seek out and invest in the world’s best independent winemakers and connect them directly with our customers (who we call Angels). Our winemakers get the funding and freedom to make the best wines they've ever made, while our customers get the satisfaction of backing them and enjoying their world-class wine at prices that are up to 33% less than the high street. It’s a win-win.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate multi-disciplined designer to work alongside our inhouse teams to create engaging digital and printed material for our customers.
Sitting within the Design team, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling, high-performing and on-brand visual assets to drive performance. You’ll get your hands on everything from short-form videos for paid social media advertising to high profile print work and core brand templates used in each of our three markets; UK, Australia and USA.
You’ll also collaborate with the global design community to continuously improve workflows, critique each other’s work and identify opportunities to improve all areas of design at Naked.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience as a designer with a strong portfolio including a range of work for digital and print
- Video and animation experience also very desirable
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Creative Suite)
- A genuine passion for Design, and the desire to learn and develop
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Confident engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to meet deadlines and work methodically
- £30-£40K salary (depending on experience)
- Annual performance related bonus
- 4% contributory pension scheme
- Long term incentive plan share scheme
- £33 per month wine allowance
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Your choice of PC or Mac
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
- Free boot-camp training, Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
If you fit the bill (or know someone who might) please get your CV over to email@example.com and don't forget to include a standout covering letter that tells us why you're the perfect pick for us.