We’re looking for a talented marketing person with a passion for email to join our growing Norwich-based team.
Whether you’re a graduate looking for your first role, or a marketing assistant looking for your next challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll primarily be supporting our Head of CRM, in managing and executing our email marketing plan - to share our winemakers’ stories and wines with our 400K members.
There’ll be other things we’ll want you to do as well, including joining us for team drinks at the pub (when we can), but email marketing will be your main focus.
Still interested? Great… does this sound like you?
- Experience in HTML and building email campaigns from scratch
- Highly analytical and numbers driven - comfortable running campaign reports and reporting back on what the numbers are telling us with recommendations for future optimisation
- A strong work ethic – nothing will stop you getting the job done
- Outstanding attention to detail and proof-reading skills – not afraid of making copy recommendations
- A knack for copy-writing would be a bonus – you may occasionally have to pen the odd email
- Experience of Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a strong communicator both written and verbal
- Works effectively under pressure and responds dynamically to change
- Well organised and methodical
- Never afraid to take the initiative
- Track record in owning campaigns from start to finish (OR a comparable skill-set if a graduate)
- A love of data segmentation and targeting
- And last but not least… enthusiastic and positive!
- Competitive salary + annual bonus (depending on performance and experience)
- £33 per month wine allowance!
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
- Free boot-camp training, Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
If you fit the bill (or know someone who might) please get your CV over to email@example.com and don't forget to include a standout covering letter that tells us why you're the perfect pick for us.
Deadline: 1st October 2021