We're excited - you might be just the person we've been looking for. And this might be just the role for you.
At Naked Wines, we like to tell it how it is. So here it is...
Our Customer Happiness Advisors work directly with our customers, who we call Angels. In other words, they are the wonderful people who take and make calls, write emails, answer live chats and instant messages, and do everything possible (and then some) to answer our Angels' questions, anticipate their needs and fix any problems they may have.
It's not easy work - you need to be confident, calm and resilient. You need to be an outstanding problem solver and a great listener, too. If you don't love helping people, this is not the job for you.
Then here's the part where we (and some of our team) tell you why you'll love working with us.
We're on a mission to change the wine industry for the better. That means everything from giving our Angels direct access to the world's best independent winemakers, to supporting charitable projects like ‘Carmen's kids' - a soup kitchen for school children in South Africa run by Carmen Stevens, one of our winemakers.
It also means that we want our entire team, whatever their role, to have the best experience and become the best they can be. We'll challenge you, but we'll develop you, too.
"Naked Wines is such a fun place to work with a great work culture - it's hard work but so enjoyable and plus the incentives are awesome!!" Lakshmi, Customer Happiness Advisor
"I've developed so much since joining and have learned a huge amount about myself here. It's fast paced, the expectations are high but the rewards are fantastic." Rich, Wine Advisor
Not only that, as part of the Naked family, we want you to know we've got your back. Here are a few of the other perks you'll enjoy when you join the team...
- A competitive salary which is benchmarked annually - we're very proud to be a Real Living Wage employer
- Customer Happiness Advisors start on £19,305pa + bonus, OTE £20,640
- 25 days holiday and your birthday, plus bank holidays, totalling 34 days per annum (you can buy or sell holiday too)
- World class training and experience in a fast paced and rapidly growing global business - many of our Customer Happiness Advisors have progressed in to other roles across the business
- A £300 personal training budget - we're passionate about supporting people to follow their dreams inside or outside of Naked
- £100 every quarter to treat yourself to some of our delicious wines...all in the name of research, of course
- We want to do our bit for the community and give everyone paid leave to volunteer for a cause they're passionate about
- Access to Mental Health buddies, mindfulness training, HIIT sessions, inspirational guest speakers and the Headspace app
- Free shares awarded every year to everyone - if you work for Naked, it's YOUR company
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Honeymoon leave - newlyweds get an extra week of annual leave
- We like to surprise and delight you with lovely thoughtful gifts such as Naked Treat Boxes full of goodies, veg boxes and lots more...
The nitty gritty of the role
We go against the grain (or should we say grape) when it comes to Contact Centres - we don't do scripts and we don't focus on call time. Instead, our Customer Happiness Team is targeted and rewarded for exceptional customer service and how effectively they manage their time.
We're a great bunch of people and we want you to bring your personality and passion to our team. We genuinely care about our customers (and each other), so an honest and empathic approach is a must.
You'll have the option to work fully remotely or in our UK head office in central Norwich. We're looking for permanent members of the team who can work full time, so the hours will typically be 37.5 per week, including weekends. Having a work life balance is incredibly important, so wherever possible, we do our best to fit our shifts around our people, however, we will ask you to be here when our customers need you.
If this sounds like you, and you're ready to join our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you so pop your CV over to email@example.com.
We receive a lot of applications so make sure your CV stands out and don't forget to include a letter covering:
- Why you're interested in the role
- Why you think you're the right person for the job
- When you can start
Hope to hear from you soon, but if we don't, thanks for checking us out and best of luck with your job hunt.
Successful candidates will be invited to our online recruitment platform - Spark Hire - so keep an eye out for an email from them