We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic and hard working people to join our Customer Happiness Team
You won’t need to be a wine expert – we’ll give you all the training (and tastings!) you need – but you will need to be:
- A talker – excellent communication skills are a must - you'll be on the phone, a lot. If you don’t love talking (and listening), this isn’t the right job for you
- Passionate – it’ll be your job to talk to wine lovers about wine, and to share our appreciation for them helping us fund a better way to buy it
- Adaptable – life moves fast at Naked Wines, and we’ll sometimes ask you to take on new challenges
- Determined – confidence and proactivity should be your middle names, and if you had a nickname it'd be 'works well under pressure'
What will I be doing?
Working remotely or in our UK head office contact centre in central Norwich, you should expect to spend most of your time:
- Taking and making calls to help our customers make the most of their accounts, helping them track their deliveries and learn about our crowd-funded wines and winemakers
- If needed, we'll ask you to reply to and send emails, too
- We genuinely care about our customers (and each other), so an honest and empathic approach is a must
- Have fun whilst getting it done!
What are the hours?
Your hours will typically be 37.5 per week and we’ll ask you to be here when our customers need you.
A range of shifts will be available (first come, first served: 9am-5:30pm weekdays, 9am-4pm on Saturdays and 10am-5pm on Sundays). Shifts are fixed so you have the same two consecutive days off each week.
Salary and remuneration:
- £18,600 p/a + bonus (benchmarked annually)
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- £300 personal training budget
- £100 wine credit every quarter
- Free boot-camp training, paid leave for volunteering, staff discount scheme, mindfulness sessions and lots more
- We're an award-winning team, so you'll need to be dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
Think you've got what it takes?
Get your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2021 and don't forget to include a letter covering:
- What your notice period is, if applicable
- Why you're interested in the role
- Why you think you're the right person for the job