New Zealand fans rejoice - all your favourites are back!
- We’ve been waiting patiently for our superstar Kiwi winemakers to emerge from their wineries and show us just how good 2018 was and we’re like kids in a candy shop now that the bottles have arrived!
- We’ve put together the ultimate selection of lip-smackingly delicious wines including Mike Paterson’s 100%- rated Lay of the Land Destination Sauvignon Blanc, Dom Maxwells brand new Pinot Gris and Bill and Claudia’s first ever Gewurz.
- These are all yours for just £61.94, which is a whooping saving of £26.50. So, if you can’t get to New Zealand, let us bring New Zealand to you!
- When Joost de Villebois chucked his job as Chairman of the Dutch Stock Exchange and moved to the Loire Valley to start making wine, he was following a dream.
- Joost’s vineyard is right next to the premier Sancerre and Pouilly Fume appellations. Word was getting out he was already making amazing wines. So when in 2008 we heard the banks were about to pull the plug, Angels stepped in and rescued Joost from financial ruin.
- With Angels behind him, Joost’s winery has gone from strength to strength, and his wines are just ridiculously good.
- This stunning 6-pack includes his medal-winning 92%-rated Prestige Sauvignon Blanc 2016, 91%-rated Villebois Loire Sauvignon Blanc 2016 plus his 92%-rated Distinction Sauvignon Blanc.
There’s a reason our top selling wines are Kiwi Sauvignons, and, with the latest vintages fresh off the boat, we thought we’d put together a case so that all your favourites are in one place.
Last year’s vintages were all rated over 90% by thousands of Angels and our superstar winemakers have been working their socks off to make sure this year’s are just as crisp, vibrant, and super-charged with classic Kiwi deliciousness! Tuck into a mouth-watering selection from Bill and Claudia, Rod Easthope and the genius behind Lay of the Land wines; Mike Paterson.
At just £62.94, with a cracking saving of £26, this is really one for wine racks everywhere!