Try 6 different styles of the world's best white grape
- Chardonnay is a wonderfully versatile white to have in your rack and this case is choc-a-block full of our best ones!
- This superb selection of six showcases all corners of the wine-making world. From Richard's elegant and fresh Chard to a super spoiling Chablis from Sebastien. Oaked to Unoaked, Burgundy to Yarra Valley, we really have covered all bases.
- Whatever events you have up and coming in your calender; be it a dinner party, drinks and nibbles, or hosting the masses, this pack has your back. Plus you get a tasty £25.50 saving!
- Not everyone in the world likes red wine.. so for those of you who like to make it through the chilliest months of the year with a crisp and fresh glass of white in your hand, we've put together this pack of crackers.
- This delicious selection of refreshing winter whites includes a 92%-rated Marlborough Sauvignon, a classy Gavi di Gavi and Francois' deliciously juicy Muscadet plus oodles more lip-smacking delights.
- With a cool £25 saving, and a mountain of top Angel ratings, you can't go wrong.