Say hello to some old and new faces from Joost and Miguela
Put your feet up with our Bottomless Wine Rack Pack
Get 6 customer favourites for half price - and we'll keep you topped up!
- Having a 94% rated, all-time Angel favourite Sauvignon Blanc wasn’t enough for our super-couple Joost and Miguela so they went away and came back with not one but two new wines for Angels to get stuck into.
- Say hello to their brand new Chenin Blanc and Pinot Noir Rosé. On the one hand you have a fresh, fruity white from the crème de la crème Vouvray appellation, on the other hand there’s a racy rosé from the heart of Sancerre that’s bursting with delicious red berry flavours.
- These are too good to miss so we wrapped them up and added in a couple of the latest vintage of their Loire Sauvignon Blanc to really sweeten the deal. Scoop up this perfect 6-pack today for just £55.94 and welcome the arrival of the summer months in style!
Home for Virgile is the stunning Languedoc in the South of France and it is there that he makes some of the regions most sought-after wines that are turbo-charged with flavour!
This lip-smackingly delicious 6-pack includes his mouth-watering 95% rated rose, deliciously fresh Sauvignon and aroma-tastic Bourret which was made possible thanks to Angel votes.
All this can be yours for just £49.94 and it’s that kind of bang-for-buck that leads us to say a very heartfelt ‘merci Virgile’!
With spring on the horizon and daylight hanging around for longer, now is as good a time as any to start stocking up on everyone’s favourite rosés.
Our 6 pack is chock-a-block full of all-time favourites including our Queen of the Languedoc, Katie’s, beautiful rosé blend, a crisp and fruity Pinot Grigio from the Santolins and Richard’s fresh and vibrant South African beauty that’s bursting with delicious summer fruits.
This stunning selection can be all yours for just £55.44. What's more, on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back so you can’t go wrong!
- The sun is out and it looks like Summer might finally be here! We've got just what you need for those sunny weekends and warm evenings...
- Our pick of the fresh, most flavoursome whites to enjoy chilled on a warm day, with some nibbles and a picnic or hiding from the rain. And to make sure you're not left short... you won't need a corkscrew for these!
- Includes Mike's medal-winning Pinot Gris, Dom's zingy Sauvignon Blanc and Stefano's delightfully-crisp Trevenezie, and whilst we can't guarantee the weather, we can guarantee you'll love these wines!