Grab it while you still can!
- The last shipment of Dominic Hentall’s 91%-rated Terra Calda Primitivo 2018 just landed in the warehouse, so look sharp.
Dom’s best-selling red always disappears in a flash. So you’ll need to be quick to avoid one of those ‘Noooooo!’ moments when you realise it’s sold out.
Dom's Terra Calda is a sumptuous drop from some of the finest parcels in Southern Italy. For those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak. It's no wonder we get more requests for Dom's Terra Calda than any other wine.
The new vintage of Sam Plunkett's 'Play it Again Sam' Ripassare is here
- To make his cult Ripassare, Sam gives the juice from a previous vintage a good soak on the skins of this year’s fruit. It deepens the colour and puts rocket-boosters on the flavour.
- After pressing off the skins from his latest Shiraz vintage, Sam decided to leave his Cabernet Sauvignon soaking with the skins. Re-passing the wine over this skins means it picks up way more bold and intense flavours and you get a richer, bigger, powerful wine.
- Deep red in the glass and full of plush plums, spicy currants and velvety tannins. Perfect for sharing with friends.
- Sam had a blast making this wine with his son Felix. He’s only made a small parcel of this vintage, but thanks to Angel votes, he’ll be able to make a bigger production next year.
- Sam's Ripassare isn't the only new arrival... check out the latest vintages of some of our cult wines here.
- White Gold is Kobie and Faisal’s take on a top-class white Burgundy, at a snip of the price. They’ve nailed the perfect balance of elegant crispness and ripe, lush flavours with a smooth and satisfying honeyed vanilla finish. It tastes like it sounds... golden.
- One of our all-time cult wines, this comes into our warehouse and before we know it has sold out to it's fans who wait patiently every vintage for this beauty to arrive.
- Kobie and Faisal only make their cult Chardonnay/Semillon in tiny amounts – so there’s not much to go around.
Karen lets her grapes hang a little bit longer to get that last drop of Californian sunshine into the bottle. Her 2017 vintage is one of the most amazingly concentrated, lusciously soft Zinfandels we’ve tasted.
Using Angel funding, Karen gets the pick of three very special, sustainably grown vineyards, producing amazingly concentrated, inky Zinfandel with a lot of structure.
If there’s one wine you want to be drinking in the colder months, it’s this one. Karen’s sumptuous, satisfying Zin is a red lover’s dream.
Karen's Zinfandel isn't the only new arrival... check out the latest vintages of some of our cult wines here.
- Not everyone in the world likes red wine.. so for those of you who like to make it through the chilliest months of the year with a crisp and fresh glass of white in your hand, we've put together this pack of crackers.
- This delicious selection of refreshing winter whites includes a 94%-rated Marlborough Sauvignon, a classy Chablis and Dom's elegant Terra Bianca plus oodles more lip-smacking delights.
- With a cool £26.50 saving, and a mountain of top Angel ratings, you can't go wrong.
- Perfect for when the evenings are a little on the chilly side... just add fluffy socks and a roaring fire to warm the cockles.
- There’s a sumptuous baby Super Tuscan, a super-smooth Cab Sauv that'll make a grown man go all wobbly at the knees, and a tummy-warming Rioja– all guaranteed to ward off an unwelcome chill.
- With a hot £17.50 Angel saving - you can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- Let's face it, everyone loves bubbles... and nothing screams celebration like popping a bottle.
- So here's the pick of some of our best fizz, including an extra-special Prosecco, some sublime pink fizz, and a uber-classy English fizz - all the lip-smacking bottles you need, whatever the occasion.
- With a sparkling £27.50 saving - it's the perfect excuse to get the party started.
- Chardonnay is a wonderfully versatile white to have in your rack and this case is choc-a-block full of our best ones!
- This superb selection of six showcases all corners of the wine-making world. From the Simpson's fresh and elegant English Chard to a super spoiling Chablis from Sebastien. Oaked to Unoaked, Burgundy to Hawkes Bay, we really have covered all bases.
- Whatever events you have up and coming in your calender; be it a dinner party, drinks and nibbles, or hosting the masses, this pack has your back. Plus you get a tasty £28 saving!
- Port can be one of the most scrumptious wines on the planet. So why, oh why do we only buy it at Christmas?
- Let Oscar take you on a journey through Portugal's Douro Valley, one delicious Port at a time.
- 5 perfect Ports, including his super-special late bottled vintage Port, his delightfully fresh Rose Port and his scrummy nutty Tawny Port.
- Plus he's thrown in a bottle of his seriously easy-drinking Douro wine for good measure.
- A unique blend of Riesling and Gewurztraminer from Waipara, this aromatic beauty is one of Dom's favourite wines to make.
- Beautiful, light and ethereal on the nose with quite a bouquet of lychee, citrus fruits and freshly picked white spring flowers. A fresh and lengthy palate carries the citrus fruits throughout with a hint of fruit sweetness but finishing dry. Great by itself or with light meals.
- Dom says “It’s hard to believe we are at the end of working year (almost!). Thirst quenching stuff! This wine was a blast to make and it’s full of Waipara aromatics - but it disappeared quick smart last time."
- Dom's The Bloom isn't the only new arrival... check out the latest vintages of some of our cult wines here.