Snap up six bottles of Carmen's brand new Merlot for just £53.94
Carmen was desperate to show Angels just how grateful she was to be crowned ‘Winemaker of the Year’ and got straight to work to create this, her brand new Paarl Merlot.
It’s a tricky grape to grow in South Africa but under her careful watch those grapes turned into a powerful and fruity red that is pure South African sunshine in a glass.
You can snap up your 6 pack for just £53.94 - that’s an impressive £18.00 saving - and tuck straight in. Just don't forget to let Carmen know what you think...she can't wait to hear how she did!
- Luis' Montaria reds are some of our biggest sellers and his trio showcases just how much more you get if you part with a few extra pounds...
- Tuck into the Montaria 2018 for a flavourful red that oozes value for money. Take it up a notch to the 97% rated Reserva for a full bodied beauty and finally ramp it up to the top level with his Gold 2017 for a rich, smooth-as-silk tipple that is unashamedly moreish!
- It's all thanks to years of Angel funding that Luis has perfected this range and he's so excited to share them all with you so grab this sumptuous six pack for just £50.94 and tuck in!
- Everyone loves a drop of the crisp, fruity, deliciously-chilled pink stuff.
- We’ve got more rosés than ever in stock on the site right now. So we had a bit of a rosé-off in the office to pick our favourites and wrapped up the best in this perfectly pink 6-pack.
- Includes Virgile's provencal-style pink , Paolo's lush Italian Pinot Grigio blush and Gonzalo's silver-medal winning Celayeta Rosé.
- Your War of the Rosés 6-pack is the perfect excuse to invite your mates round for your own rosé off. Or just hog them all to yourself, pairing them with everything from curries and grilled foods to pasta, rice and salads
For 10 years Dom was a Worldwide Consultant Winemaker and it broke his heart to blend parcels of beautiful grapes into bulk wines. Then he joined the Naked family, where Angel funding allowed him to go his own way and prove what all those grapes could really do.
When Angels first tasted the Terra Calda Primitivo back in 2016, it became our No1 Tasting Tour best-seller overnight. He followed up in 2017 with his Terra Forte, which also gained cult status and, judging from Angel feedback on this year’s tour, his new Terra Nera is going to be just as big...
Scoop up this sumptious selection of super-reds for just £63.94 today - saving a tidy sum of £34!
- Awaiting copy
Be first to taste 6 bottles of the Simpsons' Luxury Grenache
Last August we asked Angels if they wanted Charles & Ruth Simpson to turn the Grenache harvest from their Languedoc vineyards into a light fruity red or a richer, more luxurious wine for a couple of quid extra.
It was harvested later, hand-picked, and lavished with expensive French oak to ramp up the flavour The advantage of the later picking is concentration. Natural dehydration of the grapes in the late summer sun meant smaller volumes, but richer, riper fruit
It’s packed with black fruits, raspberries and blueberries. Chocolate and coffee from the oak, and a delicious ‘After Eight’ minty hit. Even a bit of spice. All infused with a complex herbaceousness from the Languedoc’s Garrigue countryside, where the grapes grow alongside olive trees, juniper bushes, lavender, sage, rosemary and wild thyme.
Secure 6 of the first bottles of Simpson’s luxury Grenache for £71.94, saving £24 on the market price.
With Summer in full swing daylight hanging around for longer, now is as good a time as any to start stocking up on everyone’s favourite rosés.
Our 6 pack is chock-a-block full of all-time favourites including our Queen of the Languedoc, Katie’s, beautiful rosé blend, a crisp and fruity Pinot Grigio from the Santolins and Gonzalo's medal-winning Provence-style Spanish rose that’s bursting with delicious summer fruits.
This stunning selection can be all yours for just £50.44. What's more, on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back so you can’t go wrong!
- There aren't many things more satisfying than trying a wine for the first time only to stumble upon a new firm favourite.
- Don’t be fooled by the funny names and unusual places - these are some of our best kept secrets. Be warned - they won’t stay secret for long once you’ve tasted them!
- Made by extra talented winemakers from around the globe, Stefano's Sicilian white, Richard's Marsanne and David's delicious Crianza, you'll be glad you took the leap.