Old favourites are back with new vintages and you won't want to miss out...
- Over the years we’ve bagged some of Italy’s top winemakers whose wines have continually left Angels clamouring for more. Their new vintages have finally arrived and what better way to celebrate than to bag yourself this 6-pack today?
- Open it up and you will be treated to Stefano’s sell-out Montepulicano d’Abruzzo, Christian Patat’s dark, powerful Appassimento and a crisp, classy Pinot Grigio from Paolo Sacchetto, amongst other gems!
- Scoop up your 6-pack for just £51.94 and bring a little slice of Italy right to your front door...
- These mouth-watering beauties will blow your tastebuds off and rock your BBQ world.
- Includes Christian's big and bold Appassimento that's perfect for bangers and JP's juicy Cabernet Carmenere to enjoy while you're waiting for the coals to sizzle. Plus oodles more with one thing in common - bags of ripe, juicy fruit.
- So light up the barbie and treat yourself to a pack or two of these.
- Awaiting copy
With spring on the horizon and daylight hanging around for longer, now is as good a time as any to start stocking up on everyone’s favourite rosés.
Our 6 pack is chock-a-block full of all-time favourites including our Queen of the Languedoc, Katie’s, beautiful rosé blend, a crisp and fruity Pinot Grigio from the Santolins and Richard’s fresh and vibrant South African beauty that’s bursting with delicious summer fruits.
This stunning selection can be all yours for just £55.44. What's more, on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back so you can’t go wrong!
- The sun is out and it looks like Summer might finally be here! We've got just what you need for those sunny weekends and warm evenings...
- Our pick of the fresh, most flavoursome whites to enjoy chilled on a warm day, with some nibbles and a picnic or hiding from the rain. And to make sure you're not left short... you won't need a corkscrew for these!
- Includes Mike's medal-winning Pinot Gris, Dom's zingy Sauvignon Blanc and Stefano's delightfully-crisp Trevenezie, and whilst we can't guarantee the weather, we can guarantee you'll love these wines!
- Ben Darnault is one of our Naked winemaking legends - constantly uncovering the secrets of the South of France for our Angels and never failing to impress with what he finds.
- This sumptuous six pack includes his 93% rated Picpoul de Pinet, deliciously rich Viognier and uber quaffable Pique Nique Blanc.
- We’ve popped them neatly into a box so they are ready to wing their way to your doorstep straight away so make sure you snap them up whilst they are around; he’s not one of Angels favourites for no reason...!
- There aren't many things more satisfying than trying a wine for the first time only to stumble upon a new firm favourite.
- Don’t be fooled by the funny names and unusual places - these are some of our best kept secrets. Be warned - they won’t stay secret for long once you’ve tasted them!
- Made by extra talented winemakers from around the globe, Stefano's classy Sicilian white, Virgile's deliciously different Bourret and a bold spicy Italian red from Naked legend Christian Patat, you'll be glad you took the leap.