Introducing a new addition to Dom's cult Terra series...
For 10 years Dom was a Worldwide Consultant Winemaker and it broke his heart to blend parcels of beautiful grapes into bulk wines. Then he joined the Naked family, where Angel funding allowed him to go his own way and prove what all those grapes could really do.
When Angels first tasted the Terra Calda Primitivo back in 2016, it became our No1 Tasting Tour best-seller overnight. He followed up in 2017 with his Terra Forte, which also gained cult status and, judging from Angel feedback on this year’s tour, his new Terra Nera is going to be just as big...
Scoop up this sumptious selection of super-reds for just £63.94 today - saving a tidy sum of £34!
With Summer in full swing daylight hanging around for longer, now is as good a time as any to start stocking up on everyone’s favourite rosés.
Our 6 pack is chock-a-block full of all-time favourites including our Queen of the Languedoc, Katie’s, beautiful rosé blend, a crisp and fruity Pinot Grigio from the Santolins and Gonzalo's medal-winning Provence-style Spanish rose that’s bursting with delicious summer fruits.
This stunning selection can be all yours for just £50.44. What's more, on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back so you can’t go wrong!
- There aren't many things more satisfying than trying a wine for the first time only to stumble upon a new firm favourite.
- Don’t be fooled by the funny names and unusual places - these are some of our best kept secrets. Be warned - they won’t stay secret for long once you’ve tasted them!
- Made by extra talented winemakers from around the globe, Mauricio's Pedro Giminez, Richard's Marsanne and a bold spicy Italian red from our new man Gian Paolo Repetto, you'll be glad you took the leap.
- The sun is out and it looks like Summer might finally be here! We've got just what you need for those sunny weekends and warm evenings...
- Our pick of the fresh, most flavoursome whites to enjoy chilled on a warm day, with some nibbles and a picnic or hiding from the rain. And to make sure you're not left short... you won't need a corkscrew for these!
- Includes Mike's medal-winning Pinot Gris, Dom's zingy Sauvignon Blanc and Stefano's delightfully-crisp Trevenezie, and whilst we can't guarantee the weather, we can guarantee you'll love these wines!
- Our 3 best-selling Montepulcianos just came back in stock and you can grab a 6-pack here right in time for the big bank holiday weekend!
- The case includes two each of Stefano di Blasi's, Christian Patat's and Riccardo Iacobone's rich, smooth, total crowd-pleasing delights. They're all rated over 90% in case you needed any more proof that these Italians really know their stuff.
- If you’ve got a barbie planned for the weekend, Montepulciano is the perfect red to cut through those piles of sizzling bangers and burgers so the timing couldn't be better!
- These mouth-watering beauties will blow your tastebuds off and rock your BBQ world.
- Includes Dom's juicy Negroamaro that's perfect for bangers and JP's juicy Cabernet Carmenere to enjoy while you're waiting for the coals to sizzle. Plus oodles more with one thing in common - bags of ripe, juicy fruit.
- So light up the barbie and treat yourself to a pack or two of these.
- Awaiting copy
Be first to taste 6 bottles of the Simpsons' Luxury Grenache
Last August we asked Angels if they wanted Charles & Ruth Simpson to turn the Grenache harvest from their Languedoc vineyards into a light fruity red or a richer, more luxurious wine for a couple of quid extra.
It was harvested later, hand-picked, and lavished with expensive French oak to ramp up the flavour The advantage of the later picking is concentration. Natural dehydration of the grapes in the late summer sun meant smaller volumes, but richer, riper fruit
It’s packed with black fruits, raspberries and blueberries. Chocolate and coffee from the oak, and a delicious ‘After Eight’ minty hit. Even a bit of spice. All infused with a complex herbaceousness from the Languedoc’s Garrigue countryside, where the grapes grow alongside olive trees, juniper bushes, lavender, sage, rosemary and wild thyme.
Secure 6 of the first bottles of Simpson’s luxury Grenache for £71.94, saving £24 on the market price.
- Christian has created the Naked Godfather of the big reds - and it's at a price you won't believe.
- He semi-dried grapes in the Italian sunshine to create a deliciously intense wine like nothing we've tasted before.
- Every delicious sip is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit. It's dark, brooding, powerful and practically bursting with sumptuous Italian charm.